Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PLZ READ NEED HELP ALOT

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
how do u get into krokosphinx im in krokotopia but i cant go into krokosphinx ive done alot of quest and i still cant get in any anwsers PLZ!!!!!!!

Administrator
Patience young Wizard, you will earn your way there.
Have you completed all that has been asked of you in the Pyramid of the Sun? You must complete those areas before you can move on.
When you are ready, you will be given instructions on how to travel to other areas in Krokotopia.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 30, 2008
You have to get right quest I got it when I was a level 30.Now im pretty much a level 33 Pyromancer and my wizards name is caleb firecloud .

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
I see your problem. Don't worry. 8) You have to complete all the quests the Lutenent has to give you. Then, complete the throne Room of Fire and then you could go to krokosphink.

Hope this helps.

-Jacob ThunderSong

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
btm82 wrote:
how do u get into krokosphinx im in krokotopia but i cant go into krokosphinx ive done alot of quest and i still cant get in any anwsers PLZ!!!!!!!

I know! I need help on that too! PLZ! how to get to krokosphinx? Need 2 know! :(

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
thefireball123456 wrote:
I see your problem. Don't worry. 8) You have to complete all the quests the Lutenent has to give you. Then, complete the throne Room of Fire and then you could go to krokosphink.

Hope this helps.

-Jacob ThunderSong

What lieutenant? I think there are more than one. I think.