Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mastery Amulets

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Mastery amulets are an awesome idea, but along with them we should be able to increase our current deck size to include both our primary and secondary schools. I am balance and have all those cards in my deck. My secondary school is death and a lot of those cards just don't fit in my deck. Also, can we possibly make the mastery card a second amulet? I have a tower amulet I would like to keep on also! And what about Mastery amulets for the Star, Moon and Sun schools? Some players have three schools. Increase the amulet wearing for the number of schools (i.e. Total of four amulets - 1 Regular amulet, Plus three Mastery amulets.)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
mare62 wrote:
Mastery amulets are an awesome idea, but along with them we should be able to increase our current deck size to include both our primary and secondary schools. I am balance and have all those cards in my deck. My secondary school is death and a lot of those cards just don't fit in my deck. Also, can we possibly make the mastery card a second amulet? I have a tower amulet I would like to keep on also! And what about Mastery amulets for the Star, Moon and Sun schools? Some players have three schools. Increase the amulet wearing for the number of schools (i.e. Total of four amulets - 1 Regular amulet, Plus three Mastery amulets.)
some amulets give a school exclusive spell and make it available to everyone at a certain level. the amulet spell is always more powerful than the trained spell. you should not be able to use a school exclusive to a different school AND be able to use power pips for it, cause that really kills the idea of school uniqueness. sure you can get treasure cards to do that but they are one time use. so while i love the idea of being overly powerful, i have to disagree with this idea. and btw, all sun, moon, and star spells cost zero pips. -elijah darkthorn, level 59 conjurer

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
The bosses are allowed to cheat, so what is wrong with us having some extra power against them?