Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gauntlets And New Level 58 Amulets

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Professor Greyrose/Falmea-

I have a suggestion for a new type of clothing. Gauntlets. Here is one of my gauntlet ideas:

Name: Gauntlet Of Power
Gives 1 Item Card: Yes (stormzilla)
Other Effects:
+15 Power Pip%
+210 Health
+150 Mana
+120 Critical
Levels: Level 45+
Cost Of Gold: 10000
No Auction (optional)
No Trade

And maybe new level 58 amulets too.

Chase Nightbreath, Level 42 Master Pyromancer
"Heros get remembered, but legends never die!"

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Name: Gauntlet Of Judgement
Gives 2 Item Cards: Yes (Balance Blade & Judgement)
Other Affects:
+10% Power Pips
+250 Health
+100 Mana
+150 Critical
Levels: 55+
No Auction (Optional)
No Trade

Please consider the level 58 amulets too lol.

Chase Nightbreath Level 43 Pyromancer
Caleb Nightbreath Level 1 Conjourer

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Name:Gauntlet of pyromancy
Gives 2 cards: (55% fire blade & A type of shield that when damaged it gives you health the shield can take up to 1000 damage which means 1000 health :) Its a new spell its a spell from the fire school its name is burning&shield)
+200 Health
+50% Critical block
+50% More fire damage
+20% Universal resist
No auction (optional)
No trade
Please consider this idea of mine as you may of noticed. Burning&shield is a new spell it should be put in the game 2.Also this item drops from malistaire & boris black rock & astraeus.The chance of dropping from astraeus is 75% its percentage of dropping from malistaire is 50% and boris black rock is 30%.
Hunter firebreath level 60 pyromancer

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
I like the idea of gauntlets or bracers however, I think these are a bit OP. I would suggest either a card like the necklaces or bonuses like the rings but probably not both unless they were like 20 block 10 resist all schools, 10 crit 5 strength and card based on school.

But maybe not lock them to a school since we have the mastery necklaces anyone could pick up any set of bracers.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I would like to point out that many people also want gloves. Except the gloves they want are just a different type of wand. There is a spell casting animation characters use when they don't have a wand equipped. The wizard waves his hands around in an arcane manner while casting. The players who want gloves want this animation, but they also want the bonus power pips, wand spells, and critical chance that a wand provides.
I don't know if gloves and gauntlets can coexist. They should be able to, I mean you could wear little white gloves under a huge heavy metal gauntlet....

Ki may even try to combine the two ideas. I just thought you should know about the glove group.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010