Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Did you know?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
All of the things you need to collect for prospector zeke are actually bands. I caught on in Grizzleheim when he was asking for the Yardbirds because I knew they were a band. I think Mick Jagger or Keith Richards was in it before he went to the Rolling Stones, but then I also kind of thought it might have been a coincidence because the Yardbirds are kind of obscure especially for the younger kids but then in MooShu you have the Blue Oyster Cult (that was a stretch KI) and in DragonSpyre you have The Stone Roses which I knew were bands as well. At that point I was convinced so I googled the ones I wasn't sure of. The Smiths, The stray cats, The Lounge Lizards and of course the Beatles are all bands.

Very clever hidden gem, Wizard101 game designers. I hope you are thrilled to know someone caught on

P.S If you need any ideas for wintertusk, The Eagles would be perfect. Wintertusk looks like a great place where Eagles would live

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Lol is it bad that I fit in the age demographic for the game and knew all of these?

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
:-o I do remember telling someone about The Smiths and they said something like "Hey I know that band. " :D

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I should have caught on after the Beetles of Krokotopia and the Blue Oyster Cult thing.

Nice. Good work on that little trivia. I didn't expect so many old bands to be placed in a game like this. I mean it must have been an old inside joke between the staff. By old I mean for all you people over 40 :)

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Dorkface21 wrote:
All of the things you need to collect for prospector zeke are actually bands. I caught on in Grizzleheim when he was asking for the Yardbirds because I knew they were a band. I think Mick Jagger or Keith Richards was in it before he went to the Rolling Stones, but then I also kind of thought it might have been a coincidence because the Yardbirds are kind of obscure especially for the younger kids but then in MooShu you have the Blue Oyster Cult (that was a stretch KI) and in DragonSpyre you have The Stone Roses which I knew were bands as well. At that point I was convinced so I googled the ones I wasn't sure of. The Smiths, The stray cats, The Lounge Lizards and of course the Beatles are all bands.

Very clever hidden gem, Wizard101 game designers. I hope you are thrilled to know someone caught on

P.S If you need any ideas for wintertusk, The Eagles would be perfect. Wintertusk looks like a great place where Eagles would live

Nice Catch ...

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
coolness its too bad my favroite bands could not be able to be used but i love the beetles and rolling stones! oh wait can you guys do the yellow submarines for winter tusck?