Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pip useage.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Would it be possible to make it so that if you have enough white pips to use your school spell, it should use all of them before your power pips?

Example: I'm a balance wizard with three white pips and two power pips.

As it stands now, if you use helping hands you would use one white pip and one power pip leaving two white pips which would need to be burned off for a stronger judgement later.

But, imo, it'd work out better if all of the white pips would be used leaving the more important power pips behind.

Granted, there's a chance of getting another white pip back at the next round but having two power pips and one white pip is potential more useful in the long run than three white pips and a single power pip. Special for judgements and heck hounds :)

Historian
May 01, 2010
random1self wrote:
Would it be possible to make it so that if you have enough white pips to use your school spell, it should use all of them before your power pips?

Example: I'm a balance wizard with three white pips and two power pips.

As it stands now, if you use helping hands you would use one white pip and one power pip leaving two white pips which would need to be burned off for a stronger judgement later.

But, imo, it'd work out better if all of the white pips would be used leaving the more important power pips behind.

Granted, there's a chance of getting another white pip back at the next round but having two power pips and one white pip is potential more useful in the long run than three white pips and a single power pip. Special for judgements and heck hounds :)

i once actually was thinking to yself about this, but then i realized, if i do this, i may not be on the mark, but i will have more pips then if i just use white pips. not really a prob now cause i get mostly powers, but once in a while i get the short end of the rope.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Well, if you are using X spells, leaving the white pips leaves you weaker. Also, if you have if 7 power pips you can do a power spell like storm lord and then follow it up with a triton or a kraken instead of needing to wait for the pips to build up again.