Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant go in the water

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
when i was in olde town today i tried to go in the water where the crafting lady is to get a cat tail but it would not let in the water to get the cat tail and i have no idea why!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Players aren't able to go into the water there. They need to use the bridge. I see the cat tail you're speaking of on different realms. That particular cat tail seems to be in a spot where it can't be retrieved.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
flyman821 wrote:
when i was in olde town today i tried to go in the water where the crafting lady is to get a cat tail but it would not let in the water to get the cat tail and i have no idea why!

What cattail are you talking about? I have never known about this issue. Ill try to see what cattail thats not accessable.

Ok I couldnt even seem to enter the water. I think it has o be got from the bars which hopefully isnt fixed.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
colagada wrote:
Players aren't able to go into the water there. They need to use the bridge. I see the cat tail you're speaking of on different realms. That particular cat tail seems to be in a spot where it can't be retrieved.

colagada, i think he means that he means that he can't go in the water no matter what

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
flyman821 wrote:

I believe you are talking about the stormdrain next to the crafting lady? No, no one can get in there unless they do some sort of glitch and run in. I accidentally did that once, and so I had to teleport to a friend to get out.