Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krotopia-Grand Arena

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
I am having difficulties finding out what to do when it comes to Okras chest. Also I cannot go into the area to defeat the Wild sunbird. Is there something else I must do first that my arrows aren't telling me? If anyone knows these answers I would greatly appreciate the help. Both of these are suppose to be in the Grand Arena in Kroktopia.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
jdw89 wrote:
I am having difficulties finding out what to do when it comes to Okras chest. Also I cannot go into the area to defeat the Wild sunbird. Is there something else I must do first that my arrows aren't telling me? If anyone knows these answers I would greatly appreciate the help. Both of these are suppose to be in the Grand Arena in Kroktopia.

With Oka's chest, they changed the wording on the message when you first enter that room, and it tells you basically, "stop when you first enter the room, and look at the banners that are hanging from the walls." The banners have symbols that tell you which obelisks you need to light up in that room. And if the banners fade away before you see them all, just leave the room, and come back in, and the banners appear again. Then you can light the obelisks to see Oka's chest appear.

And for the Wild Sunbird, I had problems trying to get into that doorway. I had to "press and hold down the forward arrow key" for about one or two minutes until I finally got in. It kept trying to push me back out, but eventually it let me in. The same thing happens on a few other doorways too (I forget their names but it's the myth guys on the opposite side of the arena.)

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010