Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 9 spell quest ideas part 1

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Hi again this time I am doing quest ideas I cannot do areas or mobs so please bear with me with dialouge. First off myth Cyrus drake bubble dialouge young wizard please come to me in my classroom I have urgent news and don't keep me waiting..... Cyrus Drake dialogue you have been doing very well but this challenge is more arduous than ever you must learn how to summon the guardian ofthegolden ram go and speak to Ivan he will provide you with enough context. Ivan dialogue greetings young wizard the guardian of the golden ram ah yes it was taken a long time ago guarded by a fierce king and it has been long taken go and speak to Cyrus drake cyrusdrake dialogue so you wish to know who stole it very well. Go and speak to an npc inwintertusk kingisle will decide name Unknownnpc dialogue the golden fleece yaas it has long been stolen you should defeat king bactruis bactruis dialogue you want the golden fleece it is not available . Boss info King bactruis health 13,200 he is a storm boss you cannot storm shield you can only use tower and weakness his minion is myth he has 1,500 health both go up to Levi and medusa part 2 coming soon