Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spritely

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I have noticed that some pets have the ability to cast a sprite every turn in a duel. How do you get this ability?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Some pets have the ability to get it as they move up from teen etc. It depends on what talents the computer is giving out.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
It is a rare or very rare ability some pets have and like other pet abilities Luke blade and trap certain events will cause it to activate. But unlike spritely I've never seen 3 blades or traps pop in one turn. Spritely on the otherhand seems to activate on anything possible. Even seen it activate when someone passed during the turn.

Best and worst ability they could give pets.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
I find spritely highly annoying, it takes way to long to finish a turn when everyone seems to have a pet with it. Please skip the animation and just have it cast the heal like any generic spell, save us a good 7 seconds per activation. I dont think anyone will miss the sprite come to heal you.

This message is brought to you by efreet, annoyed with living space since birth.
5stepstoofar

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
5stepstoofar wrote:
I find spritely highly annoying, it takes way to long to finish a turn when everyone seems to have a pet with it. Please skip the animation and just have it cast the heal like any generic spell, save us a good 7 seconds per activation. I dont think anyone will miss the sprite come to heal you.

This message is brought to you by efreet, annoyed with living space since birth.
5stepstoofar

It would be nice if it was like the balance heal spell, the school sign is cast and then the little green thing appears with the heal, nothing else to it. (no agonizingly slow animation when you are pressed for time)

On a separate note the efreet thing was funny gave me a laugh :D

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Spiritshadow wrote:
5stepstoofar wrote:

5stepstoofar

It would be nice if it was like the balance heal spell, the school sign is cast and then the little green thing appears with the heal, nothing else to it. (no agonizingly slow animation when you are pressed for time)

On a separate note the efreet thing was funny gave me a laugh :D

Yeah that was funny, I really laughed at that

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
Glad to hear everyone liked my post, that made my day, if you want to see more, search 5stepstoofar on the boards, I put something new each time. And if you post while your their that wouldn't hurt ethier. Have a great day.

This message has been brought to you by Silver Trumpet Vine, plant around 5 of these for noise, 10 to anger the guy next door, and 20 to break glass.
5stepstoofar

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
i would love to have a pet that does that but doesn't it annoy you when you just about beat a guy in pvp when there hound or whatever uses sprite twice and totally kills time