Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck on a level.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2010
Ok, like seriously!!! I've messed up my wizard! Now it's taken me 3 months to get to level 31! I'm not even half way done with krokotopia, and i'm level 31!!!! Can someone please... help?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Where are you in Kroktopia? If you need help, my balance wizard is currently in the arena section there. Her name is Danielle Rosesinger. This is my fourth go around for KT.

Historian
May 01, 2010
sparky071101 wrote:
Ok, like seriously!!! I've messed up my wizard! Now it's taken me 3 months to get to level 31! I'm not even half way done with krokotopia, and i'm level 31!!!! Can someone please... help?

the reason you have trouble lvling up, is the kt xp bonus is too low, may i ask which area you are in? i bet lots of people would be willing to help you get into mb where you would find better xp.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Okay, if you are level 31 and still in Krok, it tells me you are doing lots of battles not involved in the main quest-line.

The only way to advance quickly is to follow the main quest line in a timely manner. As you are doing quests meant for someone 6+ levels below yours, you will continue to advance slowly.

So...do main-line only until you are done with MB, and you should be about where you will advance as meant.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
This is actually VERY normal . To get a lvl. up, you must get quests and do them. or like battling, or stuff like that.

Alexandria ashwalker lvl. 18

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You shouldn't be having any problem with Krokotopia at your level. When you finish the world, you'll go to Marleybone 3-5 levels higher than you would have ordinarily been.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
Hi. My wizard name is Keira Swifthorn. If you're stuck on a level,then every Friday meet me outside of the headmaster's house. I'll be like your helper. But if you come, you have to help the other kids too.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
sparky071101 wrote:

This is a good level to be in for Marleybone, obviously. It's good to take your time. Don't stress yourself, it's not the end of the world, and continue at your pace, just don't get Legendaries and Grandmasters to come by your side every minute, every second to help with your "important" quests. Oh, and I might be able to help. Every Friday and Saturday (sometimes Sundays) I'll be on for a random amount of time, usually in Celestia, but if you want, I can help.