Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening XP No Longer Showing Up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
So I recently reached Grandmaster gardener. I have harvested several times on several plants since then, gaining what I calculated myself to be over 1,000 XP. This XP isn't showing up on my experience bar, though. The bar shows up as completely empty, now matter how many plants I harvest. I have gotten enough XP that it should be noticeable by now, but it seems all my harvesting is going to waste. Are we just not allowed to have any more experience once we reach Grandmaster? If so, why do we still have an XP bar?

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
I don't think you can get any more XP. Isn't GM gardener the highest rank you can get?

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
lyddie14 wrote:
So I recently reached Grandmaster gardener. I have harvested several times on several plants since then, gaining what I calculated myself to be over 1,000 XP. This XP isn't showing up on my experience bar, though. The bar shows up as completely empty, now matter how many plants I harvest. I have gotten enough XP that it should be noticeable by now, but it seems all my harvesting is going to waste. Are we just not allowed to have any more experience once we reach Grandmaster? If so, why do we still have an XP bar?

It is the highest rank. It wont make any sense saying Legendary Gardener or Legendary Crafter.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
I think that might be it, but I don't understand why I have an XP bar then. When I reached Legendary my XP bar for that went away, I'm wondering why it's not the same with gardening?

Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
Anil235 wrote:
lyddie14 wrote:

It is the highest rank. It wont make any sense saying Legendary Gardener or Legendary Crafter.

The question remains, why is there an XP bar when there is no more XP to be gained? And why wouldn't it make sense to be a Legendary Gardener or Crafter? Do you just not like the way it sounds? Because if KI wants to keep people gardening they're going to have to let people advance past Grandmaster eventually...