Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Realms (Chaos Realms)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Personally, I think this could solve a lot of problems.

To start off: A ranked Chaos Realm, and a practice Chaos Realm.

Next: The realms would be just a random street from anywhere in the Spiral, and instead of enemies, we have other players roaming the streets.

Then: We have teams of course. If one person were to hop in a battle, the whole team would be teleported there too.

Next on the list we have: The chatting issue. Only teams can see what other people on their team say. They can not see bystander chat, or chat from other teams on the street. Bystanders however, can see what other bystanders have to say, and can form a team that way. Or you could decide what you want to see such as enemy and bystander chat too. (Reason I suggest it off is because people get a little heated about pvp).

How to form teams: Common areas and sidewalks would be safe-havens for players, and they could form teams there. There would be a button to start a team and it could be either quick join, or pick your players.

Hope everyone likes this idea, and yes I could see there being problems with this. If you see any PLEASE point them out, and it would be much appreciated in a civilized manner. (:

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
A ranked pvp world where you can attack whoever you want... This is where level 60 people would make noob characters and kill them off to raise their rank. Not sure this is really something that would be so great for W101.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
sunsword44 wrote:
A ranked pvp world where you can attack whoever you want... This is where level 60 people would make noob characters and kill them off to raise their rank. Not sure this is really something that would be so great for W101.

Well, as all other worlds.

You could make different roads that are locked to people if not of that level, for example, on road for levels 1-5, 5-10, 10-15, etc!

Problem there is, that people can still teleport to their friends, like all other worlds, unless it would say that their friend is busy at that time and now allow teleports.

Interesting Idea, in theory!

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
darthjt wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:

You could make different roads that are locked to people if not of that level, for example, on road for levels 1-5, 5-10, 10-15, etc!

Problem there is, that people can still teleport to their friends, like all other worlds, unless it would say that their friend is busy at that time and now allow teleports.

Lol the "locked roads" seems like a much better idea. I think teleporting into these areas shouldn't be allowed, just like a level 10 and a level 60 can't team up in ranked.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
darthjt wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:

Then its unfair to the team if you have a lvl 5 and a lvl 60 together and the 60 cant port then its the 5 again 2 other wizards. ( i think thats what your saying if i am wrong sorry )

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Spiritshadow wrote:
darthjt wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:

Then its unfair to the team if you have a lvl 5 and a lvl 60 together and the 60 cant port then its the 5 again 2 other wizards. ( i think thats what your saying if i am wrong sorry )

That was my point, was to not allow a level 5 and a level 60 together, for that would be completely unfair.

Now, as far as the combat circle goes, It would be like the ones in the castles, where it makes teams even or does not allow them to start!

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
darthjt wrote:
Spiritshadow wrote:
darthjt wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:

That was my point, was to not allow a level 5 and a level 60 together, for that would be completely unfair.

Now, as far as the combat circle goes, It would be like the ones in the castles, where it makes teams even or does not allow them to start!

The pvp rings in the castles make the pvp even? Mine doesnt so im not sure if its just me or maybe in the new update...

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Spiritshadow wrote:
darthjt wrote:
Spiritshadow wrote:
darthjt wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:

The pvp rings in the castles make the pvp even? Mine doesnt so im not sure if its just me or maybe in the new update...

I mean player wise, not level wise, that is what the roads are for, to keep players a certain level for each road.

When a player enters the PvP circle, he goes to one side and a timer starts, the next player that enters, goes to the other side, then if another player enters they go to the 1st player side, next goes to 2nd player side. Now, if teams are not even, it does not have to start PvP, it can just boot everyone, since teams are not equal!