Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mister Balestrom?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
Professor Balestrom, I was wondering, are you gonna try and fix the hole in the back bridge in the massive fantasy palace? If you stay to the right, you fall through a hole, and have to teleport to get out. It's very annoying.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Haven't noticed this, will have to try it!

Have you found the hole in Stormriven? It's quite fun actually.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
addisoncrawford wrote:

Are you talking about the bridge hole? I fell through it once and I dont think I had mana to mark the spot.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
gatorjaw wrote:
Professor Balestrom, I was wondering, are you gonna try and fix the hole in the back bridge in the massive fantasy palace? If you stay to the right, you fall through a hole, and have to teleport to get out. It's very annoying.
It is not a bug. It is a dungeon :D for you to put your prisoners, not joking, the sewer thing, right?

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
Defender
Sep 28, 2010
gatorjaw wrote:
Oh that yeah i have seen that before.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
gatorjaw wrote:
Oh that yeah i have seen that before.

Wait, what is it?