Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu Fail

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
So I'm questing in mooshu for a while when I come across a quest for a "soul chain". I have to "Defeat walking dead and collect dark souls (0 of 10)". Then I start to follow he arrow. I realize that the number on it is changing about every 5 seconds. So I go to where the arrow is leading me and guess where it leads me? The "Town Dojo" in the Village of sorrow. There is absolutely nothing past there. Please fix this quest arrow bug so I can continue with the game.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Look on your map. You will see a picture of the enemy you are after. Make sure you are headed in the right direction. The arrow sometimes does weird things depending on where you start or if there is an enemy hidden behind a wall or something. It will correct itself as you get closer to the enemy. Good luck!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There are a few arrow problems in Mooshu.

The Walking Dead are past the village. You need to go down the path leading southeast out of the village (as it appears on on your map). When you get to the dojo in the middle of the fork in the path, take a right (Going left will take you by Wavebringer; there are no Walking Dead down that way). The Walking Dead are roaming around down in that area. On your map, it's the lower (westerly) southeast area. You may need to change realms to find enough enemies for your quota.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Puginator wrote:
So I'm questing in mooshu for a while when I come across a quest for a "soul chain". I have to "Defeat walking dead and collect dark souls (0 of 10)". Then I start to follow he arrow. I realize that the number on it is changing about every 5 seconds. So I go to where the arrow is leading me and guess where it leads me? The "Town Dojo" in the Village of sorrow. There is absolutely nothing past there. Please fix this quest arrow bug so I can continue with the game.

Try your best to ignore the little glitches like everyone else and have a good time. Send a ticket in or an email to Lincoln if you cannot stand it anymore.