Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Random Unicorn at my new castle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2010
Hello fellow Wizards,
I just bought my first castle and there is a mysterious Grown Unicorn on my property. Hold on it gets stranger...the unicorn dissappers and reappers randomly.

I have never owned an adult unicorn (or any adult pets for that matter) and was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

The only thing that I can think of is I do have a baby Brave Piggle that gives me the Unicorn Card. Would this cause a random and mysterious Adult Unicorn to show up on my property?

Thanks.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The Unicorn is a display that shows up from time to time with certain houses and castles.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
It is a fringe benefit to that particular house, there is no boost or card, just enjoy the enhanced scenery.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
lol it pops up sometimes with one of those wizard city houses 8)

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Tragamite wrote:
Which castle I never seen this?

The cheaper Wizard City house, I forget the name.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
ok this is very strange so i got my first castle a few days ago . so i go to my new castle and there is a small unicorn in the yard the next time i go to my castle the unicorn is gone ! why was there a unicorn in my yard . why is the unicorn gone now sincerely Edwordlightflame lvl22