Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ever......?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jan 05, 2010
This is another rhetorical question for KI, meaning that it's not the first time I've asked and I don't expect a reply. I've been playing pvp for close to two years and never have I seen anything new to spend arena tickets on so 5600 extra tickets later I ask again. Will you guys ever give us something new to spend our fortune of arena tickets on? A pet, a plant, anything? Ever....?

>insert plea with less sarcasm, it's just nice for seasoned players to have something to work towards, something unique for all the hard fought battles that requires skill to collect. I used to check in all the time for new items but am starting to believe there will never be any.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Right now, before the release or at the same time of the release of the new Amulets, would be the perfect time to upgrade the PvP gear.

I really hope that this is the case, as PvP will be getting really wild, when the new Amulets move over from the test realm.
New PvP gear might help keep this in control, at least to some degree.
Higher resist could also help reduce the huge number of 1 hit ko's.
Either way, I think that I can see longer battles are the horizon for PvP.

Joe,
Joseph LionHunter.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Even if gear isn't on the agenda a unique pet or a new pendant would be a nice addition. A pet like magma used to be when before the hatching, that was a symbol of your skill as a duelist. When I started my main reason for pvp was to get that pet because of it was unique and a clear statement of accomplishment, now the colossus mixed with helephant makes an identical pet with better attack card. Pls bring this back and give us a new warlord pet for arena tickets and make it unavailable through the hatching process, thx.