Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Worth It Or Not?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 20, 2010
I was wondering, does anyone think it would be worth it to level my Ice Hound to epic for the card and/or talents? I don't know about you, but personally I HATE doing the mini games to level up my pet (I'm not good at them, (lol) and it gets boring having to do them over and over and over again).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rachel RavenTalon
Legendary Conjurer! (That means lvl 60 Myth)
See ya round the spiral!!!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
It really depends on the two powers you got...selfish? boost your stats (health, power pip %, defense %, etc)? Fixed (a card, a may cast, etc).

With the second, such as pip'o'plenty, the % gets larger as the stats increase, so you kill two birds with one stone (opps, this is pets, up, a bird in the hand is better than...whatever :) ) by increasing your current powers and gaining another. On the otherhand, if your pet goes selfish, well...I"d look at a non-selfish pet...

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Lizzi5093 wrote:
I was wondering, does anyone think it would be worth it to level my Ice Hound to epic for the card and/or talents? I don't know about you, but personally I HATE doing the mini games to level up my pet (I'm not good at them, (lol) and it gets boring having to do them over and over and over again).

Without knowing what talents of both parents, it's hard to say one way or the other.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I have trained a lot of pets and many to epic. One of my little rules is that if a pet gets 2 selfish talents, I stop training it immediately. Unfortunately, sometimes it gets its second selfish talent at epic, but that is a chance you take.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life