Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tempest hound

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
hey this is joseph stormhunter and i want a tempest hound i hatched a tempest hound and a war pig and got a war pig. i am a death wizard so i cannot get stormzilla. i have piggles storm snakes and wild claws so can any one tell me possibly tell me good combos to get a tempest hound?

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
A Tempest Hound can only be formed with a Stormzilla and an Orthrus. Since you are not able to get either of those pets, I don't think cross-hatching a Tempest Hound would be possible, but I don't know for sure.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:
A Tempest Hound can only be formed with a Stormzilla and an Orthrus. Since you are not able to get either of those pets, I don't think cross-hatching a Tempest Hound would be possible, but I don't know for sure.

ok yes but what if i were to breed with somebody who already has a tempest hound?

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
pieguy456 wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:

ok yes but what if i were to breed with somebody who already has a tempest hound?

I wouldn't know; I'm a Pyromancer, so I can't get either of them as well. Also, I've never tried hatching a pet with a Tempest Hound. I told you all I know for sure.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
I got a tempest hound from hatching (not with my stormzilla and an orthus)
It was my Life Minotaur and my friends tempest hound