Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polymorph Solution

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
Polymorphs have been made no trade and no auction because of low level use.
However it doesn't have to be this way, is it possible to make a polymorph that sets maximum health to an amount proportional to your level in order to make it fair for low level use, as well as make them increasingly useful as the level cap is expanded. It would be extra, but also having the spells the morph gives you could change depending on level. Please post if you support or want to add something to this idea.

This message is sponsered by ninja figs, the only plant you should check to find lost items.
5stepstoofar

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
how do you even get polymorph spells anway? almost everyone i fought in the ranked pvp and is a captain know a polymorph spell!
(i may only be a private, but if you go to a 2v2 or anything like that, you might fight a higher rank!)

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
You have to be in Celestia and level 50 I think. You can get them in the moon school trainer and in the Portico. You can get them as treasure card drops also fighting mobs.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
tweetybird18428 wrote:
You have to be in Celestia and level 50 I think. You can get them in the moon school trainer and in the Portico. You can get them as treasure card drops also fighting mobs.
also in district of the stars you can buy them as treasure but lvl 58+ only

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
5stepstoofar wrote:
Polymorphs have been made no trade and no auction because of low level use.
However it doesn't have to be this way, is it possible to make a polymorph that sets maximum health to an amount proportional to your level in order to make it fair for low level use, as well as make them increasingly useful as the level cap is expanded. It would be extra, but also having the spells the morph gives you could change depending on level. Please post if you support or want to add something to this idea.

This message is sponsered by ninja figs, the only plant you should check to find lost items.
5stepstoofar

Nah, I would not agree on this one. You should have to earn the polymorph spells/polymorphs, not buy them.