Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Did It! I Finally Did It! So, Um, What Now?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 20, 2010
Yes, you heard right, I have finally become a legendary wizard! Woo! But I was wondering, what should I do now? I already have a few ideas:
-craft
-raise and hatch pets
-possibly finish GH
-probably finish CL

That's about all I've got so far, so can someone post some other ideas?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rachel RavenTalon
Legendary Conjurer ( Finally--woo! )
See ya around the spiral!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Start a new wizard in another school.

Try PvP.

Craft, Garden, or develop a pet or pets.

Buy a house and furnish it with various things.

Cruise the areas that are tough for smaller wizards (Haunted Cave, Colossus Boulevard, Nightside, etc.) and help out.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
You forgot gardening, which many like to do, and works hand-in-hand with crafting.

Redecorate your house...also gives you a reason to craft.

Farm for drops for your other wizards. Most of the school specific items can now be traded, so why not use the shared storage space to get ready for a new wizard. Remember, if you put high coinage items in the shared space, your new wizard can sell them to have a good foundation of wealth.

And there is always starting a new character. Maybe there is a school that caught your interest? Try it, or a new combo, etc.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
How about gardening? Starting a new wizard?
I have a life that is almost a legendary and I plan to finish CL.
I also have wizards to work on also.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
Try to fight with special conditions on yourself, like not having use of certain spells, or possibly having only a certain number of turns to defeat a dungeon, make up new ways to play the same game.

This message is brought to you by the fire elf transformation, join the resistance!
5stepstoofar

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
CONGRATS! :-)

It's a great accomplishment! But certainly not the end of things...

Crafting - If you haven't already, try crafting the level 55 gear for your wizard. I didn't do it until after reaching legendary and finished with CL on my first wizard. I wish I had done it earlier - so I'm doing that on my 3rd one now. The gear has certainly improved my battles. And this can help you too as you finish CL and GH and beyond.

Pets - I enjoy pet projects. Hybrids are fun. But I like trying to get the best pet (hybrid or not) I can hatch for each of my wizards. This can take several generations of hatching, and obviously a lot of pet training. So far, my best school pet is my Stormzilla which has Pip O Plenty, Spritely, Storm Proof, and Storm Shot. Having just the right pet can help your wizard in battles.

That's a great suggestion by 5stepstoofar. I also try to solo fight/farm some bosses and dungeons that gave me a hard time before.

Note on farming - you do enough of it, you can even buy houses for gold! :)

Helping others.There's no shortage of people that need help - whether they are lower level friends or people you just run into. I am all over the spiral collecting reagents and I always run into people who need help with a fight or dungeon.

Enjoy whatever you decide to do! :)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Lizzi5093 wrote:
Yes, you heard right, I have finally become a legendary wizard! Woo! But I was wondering, what should I do now? I already have a few ideas:
-craft
-raise and hatch pets
-possibly finish GH
-probably finish CL

That's about all I've got so far, so can someone post some other ideas?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rachel RavenTalon
Legendary Conjurer ( Finally--woo! )
See ya around the spiral!

First of all, congradulations!

Second of all, you should try to:

collect gold

buy a house

kill enemies to get badges

finish side quests

beat Grizzleheim

craft

garden

hatch pets

train pets

PvP

help friends

decorate houses

post on the message boards! :)

keep watching for updates

soon, Wintertusk!

farm

become an even more powerful wizard

fight bosses for fun

PARTY! 8)

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Lol my brave-but-stupid idea as soon as I reached Legendary was to try and solo one of every mob/street enemy, and every single boss/dungeon/tower in the game... A month later Acastus Hexfin is still winning, and That last boss in Spiral Geographic probably posted a video of my fail on youtube... but I'll get them sooner or later... It's a lot of fun to try, and it's a challenge. :D

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
sunsword44 wrote:
Lol my brave-but-stupid idea as soon as I reached Legendary was to try and solo one of every mob/street enemy, and every single boss/dungeon/tower in the game... A month later Acastus Hexfin is still winning, and That last boss in Spiral Geographic probably posted a video of my fail on youtube... but I'll get them sooner or later... It's a lot of fun to try, and it's a challenge. :D

Lol, I've been thinking about that too, but first, lol, I should probably try to solo Briskbreeze, for I've always feared that ol' dungeon lol.