Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Second life minion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
I am a life wizard and I have got the forest sprite and its starting to get boring, will they ever make second one.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I doubt it. The sprite is there to help keep you alive so you can focus on attacks.

If you want more minions, try Myth. They have several.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I made a post about that not that long ago. I really think all the schools should get a new minion that is more powerful especially life because the spells are low ranking.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
famious64 wrote:
I am a life wizard and I have got the forest sprite and its starting to get boring, will they ever make second one.

I wonder the same thing.

Nah. Who needs it when they got spritely? Or if they're a good healer?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Before they changed the sprite, it was very selfish. The only spells they had were sprite, pixies, and guiding light spells. They healed themselves more then the people who needed it. I wish they left the guiding light on.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
colagada wrote:
I doubt it. The sprite is there to help keep you alive so you can focus on attacks.

colagada is correct, myth has four, one of them is useless in my opinion though.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
colagada wrote:

It's funny, I personally believe the Storm minion does more healing than the life minion. The storm minion casts balance shields, taunt and sprite all the time (the target is random). The life minion likes to cast Leprechaun a lot! I'm not complaining since a life wizard is already doing most of the healing, it seems they would need a little boost in attacks. I just find it a little amusing.