Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fixed bad text rendering on MAC

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
Friends,

When I downloaded crossover games, I had a big problem that the text would just render as blocks of on all screens.

I fixed it by messing with the settings. I up'ed the resolution to 1024, set texture rendering to high and graphics to high. Not sure which one was the right fix, but it made the game look like normal.

UPDATE: actually, when I logged in again, the text was black again. I increased the resolution and that fixed it. When I decreased it again to allow full screen, it stayed fixed

Now to figure out why cmd-click doesnn't discard cards for me....

UPDATE 2:

To right click, put two fingers on your touch pad and click the click button. You may have to turn this setting on in the settings.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
It gets even simpler

it turns out, you just have to toggle the resolution. In options, I toggle from my preferred 1024x768 to anything else and back, hit o.k. and voila! the problem goes away.

A new problem is that if I do this process multiple times, I sometimes get an all-white screen with music and have to restart.