Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Key to Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
After going through the forums and messages I am COMPLETELY CONFUSED! Everything I read says that if I am at least a lvl 48 and have defeated Malistare in DS I should be able to go to Celestia. I have been able to get there but can't seem to get past the tower quest in MB. I don't understand, I thought I didn't need to do this quest since I met the "requirements" for Celestia, (I'm a lvl 50 and beat Malistare in DS). Can someone PLEASE HELP ME? I have tried to complete the tower in MB but the bosses CHEAT SO BAD, I sat and counted the number of turns I missed (5) before I got my SECOND turn. Needless to say, I died both tries and am completely frustrated as I didn't think I needed to complete this to get quests in Celestia. :?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
You do not need it. I haven't bothered doing that quest. I am still trying to go through Briskbreeze.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
reader71969 wrote:
After going through the forums and messages I am COMPLETELY CONFUSED! Everything I read says that if I am at least a lvl 48 and have defeated Malistare in DS I should be able to go to Celestia. I have been able to get there but can't seem to get past the tower quest in MB. I don't understand, I thought I didn't need to do this quest since I met the "requirements" for Celestia, (I'm a lvl 50 and beat Malistare in DS). Can someone PLEASE HELP ME? I have tried to complete the tower in MB but the bosses CHEAT SO BAD, I sat and counted the number of turns I missed (5) before I got my SECOND turn. Needless to say, I died both tries and am completely frustrated as I didn't think I needed to complete this to get quests in Celestia. :?

You do not need to do the Marleybone Warehouse any more. They changed that requirement a while ago.

When you defeated Malistaire, you should have gotten a quest to "talk to Merle Ambrose". Check your quest log file again to see if you have something other than that warehouse quest. If you do, click on the dialogue bubble (question mark in the upper left corner) on the quest, to see what you need to do.

Good Luck !

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
reader71969 wrote:

You do not need to do the Marleybone Warehouse any more. They changed that requirement a while ago.

When you defeated Malistaire, you should have gotten a quest to "talk to Merle Ambrose". Check your quest log file again to see if you have something other than that warehouse quest. If you do, click on the dialogue bubble (question mark in the upper left corner) on the quest, to see what you need to do.

Good Luck !

Thanks, I did go to see Merle Ambrose, he sent me to celestia but I also got the tower/warehouse quest from prof. Balestrom, now I can't get anything else in celestia other than side quests, (ZEKE, etc.) I don't know where to go to get back on storyline without doing the tower.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
reader71969 wrote:

The requirement isn't to defeat Malistaire, the requirement is to complete the quest "Final Countdown." That quest involves defeating Malistaire, but defeating him alone will not advance you to Celestia. Example: if you helped someone else in their quest to defeat Malistaire, but didn't update your own quest, it doesn't matter if you are level 60 since you still will not be able to go to Celestia.

Remember almost all advancement within Wizard 101 requires the completion of quests to get the next quest/area, not the defeat of enemies.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
reader71969 wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
reader71969 wrote:

Good Luck !

Thanks, I did go to see Merle Ambrose, he sent me to celestia but I also got the tower/warehouse quest from prof. Balestrom, now I can't get anything else in celestia other than side quests, (ZEKE, etc.) I don't know where to go to get back on storyline without doing the tower.

Okay. That's progress ! You made it to the Base Camp.

The fansite at Wizard101Central.com has great lists / guides of quests (and everything else too) for each world in the Spiral.

Check out this list of Celestia quests to get you started:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110487

Hope this helps getting you moving along in Celestia. :-D

(NOTE: you still do NOT have to do that tower, unless you want to...)

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
About the MB tower. I figured out the first cheating boss, but the final room that has the 4 bosses. Can someone give a small hint? I did not understand what was said about Sprial spells...or am I thinking along the wrong line.

BTW I just want to do the MB tower.