Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Games Glitches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Hello, I have noticed some problems with the pet games recently. I wanted to post them, so, here they are.

Gobbler drop-
If you move far enough away from the castle your characters name will pop out of the wall.
If you have something that can fly, such as, a dragon, pixie, bat, etc. They won't catch the food when it hits them. They catch it when it reaches the ground.

Dance game-
No Problems.

Cannon game-
I don't play it, so I don't know any problems.

Maze game-
If you move far enough away from a wall your character's name will pop threw it.
(These could be connection issues below, but, I'm playing right next to the adapter.)
Sometimes if you move threw an collectable you will go right threw it.
Though rare, if your standing on the other side of a hedge the ghost can freeze you.
Extremely frequently, if your standing in front of a ghost and useing a speed boost it will frequently hit you, very often.

These bugs are very annoying, and hazardous sometimes. Please fix them.

~Valdus Frostrunner Legend of the ice arts.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
2700masters wrote:
Hello, I have noticed some problems with the pet games recently. I wanted to post them, so, here they are.

Gobbler drop-
If you move far enough away from the castle your characters name will pop out of the wall.
If you have something that can fly, such as, a dragon, pixie, bat, etc. They won't catch the food when it hits them. They catch it when it reaches the ground.

Dance game-
No Problems.

Cannon game-
I don't play it, so I don't know any problems.

Maze game-
If you move far enough away from a wall your character's name will pop threw it.
(These could be connection issues below, but, I'm playing right next to the adapter.)
Sometimes if you move threw an collectable you will go right threw it.
Though rare, if your standing on the other side of a hedge the ghost can freeze you.
Extremely frequently, if your standing in front of a ghost and useing a speed boost it will frequently hit you, very often.

These bugs are very annoying, and hazardous sometimes. Please fix them.

~Valdus Frostrunner Legend of the ice arts.

I found one more thing with the maze game, when i use the blue stars, closer to the end of it, but it is still there i am sure, the ghosts still freeze me. This also happens if it the the first second or so of getting the star.