Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Greecia-A new World!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
Background Info:
To get to the world you have to have beaten ALL the quest in Wizard City to Celestia including the main ones. You have to be level 58 and the maximum level is in incresed to 90. This world is based on Greek Mythology and almost everything is influenced by it. This is a side world, so it has nothing to do with any storylines from other world. Most of this world is dungeons. Since the dungeon take a long time to complete there will be checkpoint areas witch act like a Commons. As long as you log off for less than 24 hours you willl be brought to the checkpoint. There are minigame's in the check point ares and if you are defeated you will be ported to the chekpoint.

You have just completed all the quests, when you get a message from Arthur Weatherfeild. "Young wizard, something important is happening. Come to me as soon as you can!" The message said. You get to Arthur. "We have just gotten an emergency signal from the long lost world o Greecia! They have asked for Wizard City to send their strongest wizard to aid them. You need to help them. I am pretty sure that the key is somewhere in the Krokotopia libray." Arthur says.

New quest: The Greecian Key
New Objective: Talk to the Krokotopia Librarian

You go to the library and talk to the librarian (Can't remember his name). He says, "Ahhh yes I remember the key. Merle Gave it to me a long time ago. There should be a secret door somewhere that leads to the safe I put it in."

New objective: Search Bookcases for key

You search the book cases and one of them has a door behind it. You move the bookcase and enter the safe.

New Obfective: Defeat Minion of Hades

You see a Wizard made of shadow. "You wish to defeat the powers of Hades!? You shall never earn the key!"

Minion Of HAdes:

Health: 3k

School: Death and Life

Weakness: None

Resistence: None

You defeat him and get the key. You tell the librarian about what happened. "Minion of Hades? That sounds amiliar. Oh! Hades was the lord of the underworld in Greecia. But why were you attack by a minion of his? Talk to Merle. He should know about this."

New quest: Greecia
New Objective: Talk to Merle Ambrose

You tell Merle about what is going on. "Hmmm. A Minion Of Hades appearing out o the Underworld. Of course! Greecia is calling for help becuase HAdes has taken control! BUt the Gods Of Olympus should be doing something about this. Go to Greecia through the spiral door. We have to save Greecia!" Merle says.

New Objective: Go to Greecia

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
Milesami123 wrote:
Background Info:
To get to the world you have to have beaten ALL the quest in Wizard City to Celestia including the main ones. You have to be level 58 and the maximum level is in incresed to 90. This world is based on Greek Mythology and almost everything is influenced by it. This is a side world, so it has nothing to do with any storylines from other world. Most of this world is dungeons. Since the dungeon take a long time to complete there will be checkpoint areas witch act like a Commons. As long as you log off for less than 24 hours you willl be brought to the checkpoint. There are minigame's in the check point ares and if you are defeated you will be ported to the chekpoint.

You have just completed all the quests, when you get a message from Arthur Weatherfeild. "Young wizard, something important is happening. Come to me as soon as you can!" The message said. You get to Arthur. "We have just gotten an emergency signal from the long lost world o Greecia! They have asked for Wizard City to send their strongest wizard to aid them. You need to help them. I am pretty sure that the key is somewhere in the Krokotopia libray." Arthur says.

You go to the library and talk to the librarian (Can't remember his name). He says, "Ahhh yes I remember the key. Merle Gave it to me a long time ago. There should be a secret door somewhere that leads to the safe I put it in."

You search the book cases and one of them has a door behind it. You move the bookcase and enter the safe.

You see a Wizard made of shadow. "You wish to defeat the powers of Hades!? You shall never earn the key!"

Minion Of HAdes:

You defeat him and get the key. You tell the librarian about what happened. "Minion of Hades? That sounds amiliar. Oh! Hades was the lord of the underworld in Greecia. But why were you attack by a minion of his? Talk to Merle. He should know about this."

You tell Merle about what is going on. "Hmmm. A Minion Of Hades appearing out o the Underworld. Of course! Greecia is calling for help becuase HAdes has taken control! BUt the Gods Of Olympus should be doing something about this. Go to Greecia through the spiral door. We have to save Greecia!" Merle says.

YOu go to Greecia. It is a small village with a couple straw huts and a couple shops. The greenery is a little like Mooshu. There is a statue of a man holding a lightnig bolt in one hand and a staff in the other.

New objective: Talk to Xavier Stormfist

You talk to the person standing in front of the statue. "You must be the wizard we asked for! This land use to be peaceful, but now the lord of the Underworld, Hades has taken over. This is one of the few villages reamining. For some reason the gods of olympus have not done anything. We would like to go up to Olympus and talke to the gods, but the enimies around the place are too strong. If you would like to help us, talk to Daniel Shadowblade." Says Xavier

New mission: Preparations
New objective: Talk to Daniel Shadowblade

You find Daniel in the Athame shop. "So, you want to talk to the gods on olympus? The journey is challenging, but you can make it! To prepare you there is something I need to ask you to do. A temple a little ways north o our village is under control of one of Hades' generals, Corpsemaker. If you could free the temple I will reward you with a spell." Daniel says

New objective: Talk to Daevin Thorn in Dark FOrest

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
well this beating ALL the quest in the game up to and including celestia represents a big problem...

there are some quest that are school related and only those of that primary school can do them.

it should be if you have completed all the main line quest up thru celestia so every one has a chance to go to new world.

or it shall remain ever barren of a wizards footsteps

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
hobi wrote:
well this beating ALL the quest in the game up to and including celestia represents a big problem...

there are some quest that are school related and only those of that primary school can do them.

it should be if you have completed all the main line quest up thru celestia so every one has a chance to go to new world.

or it shall remain ever barren of a wizards footsteps
I mean all of the quests you are CAPABLE of doing. This includes side quests.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
Milesami123 wrote:
Milesami123 wrote:
Background Info:

Minion Of HAdes:

YOu go to Greecia. It is a small village with a couple straw huts and a couple shops. The greenery is a little like Mooshu. There is a statue of a man holding a lightnig bolt in one hand and a staff in the other.

New objective: Talk to Xavier Stormfist

You talk to the person standing in front of the statue. "You must be the wizard we asked for! This land use to be peaceful, but now the lord of the Underworld, Hades has taken over. This is one of the few villages reamining. For some reason the gods of olympus have not done anything. We would like to go up to Olympus and talke to the gods, but the enimies around the place are too strong. If you would like to help us, talk to Daniel Shadowblade." Says Xavier

New mission: Preparations
New objective: Talk to Daniel Shadowblade

You find Daniel in the Athame shop. "So, you want to talk to the gods on olympus? The journey is challenging, but you can make it! To prepare you there is something I need to ask you to do. A temple a little ways north o our village is under control of one of Hades' generals, Corpsemaker. If you could free the temple I will reward you with a spell." Daniel says

New objective: Talk to Daevin Thorn in Dark FOrest
You enter the Dark Forest.

Enimies:

Minions of Hades

You find Daevin in a clearing. "You must be the wizard we sent for! As you know, Corpsemaker has taken over this temple. By defeating him you will make Hades' army much weaker. But firts we have to weaken Corpsemaker's army. Defeat 10 minions of Hades than comeback to me." Daevin says.

New goal: Defeat 10 Minions Of Hades

YOu return to Daevin after defeating the Minions. "I have looked up ahead and saw that the door to the temple is locked. Corpsemaker is in there so you will have to get the key. Defeat the three Depressers up ahead. They are Cprpsemkers strongest fighters and should have the key."

New mission: Save the Temple!

New Goal: Defeat the three Depressers

Enimies: Dark Assassins

Health: 5k

School: Life and Death

Waekness: None

Resistance: None

You go to the clearing where the Depressers are.

Enimies: Depressers

Health: 6k

School: Storm and Myth

Resistance: None

You defeat the depressers and return to Daevin. "NOw that you have the key you should be able to get to Corpsemaker. He's in a dungeon. be careful."

New goal: Defeat Corpsemaker

YOu go up to the temple. You enter the dungeon

Boss fight!

Boss: COrpsemaker

Health: 8555

School: Balance

Resistance: All schools

Minions:

Two Minions of Hades

You defeat COrpsemaker. "You'll pay or this! Just wait until I tell Hades. You are in big trouble!" Corpsemaker laughs and dissapears. You approach the door to exit. "Hey! Where do you think your goin'? The doors are locked till' you defeat us!" 4 Minions Of Hades appear where Corpsemaker had stood.

Enemies:

4 Minions Of Hades

You defeat the minions and 4 obiliscs appear. "You'll have to beat me if you wanna escape!" A voice says. You see a door open in the back of the room. "Depressers, ATTACK!"

Enemies:

4 Depressers

You beat the Depressers. "Grrrr! Continue the attack! We can't lose!"

Enimies:

4 Depressers

You beat the depressers and another wave appears. "You'll never escape!"

Enimies:

4 Deppressers

You defeat them. "Finish him off!"

Enimies:

4 Deppressers

You defeat them and enter the room. "I can see you have skill. But you can never deeat me!"

Boss FIght!

Boss: Temple Keeper

Health: 12k

School: All

Resistance: All

Minions

3 Deppressers

You defeat him and the wall shows what ordor you use to get through the obeliscs.

New Goal: Talk to Daevin Thorn in Dark FOrest.

You return to Daevin. "Congratulations! You defeated Corpsemaker and the Keymaker! You must be quiet strong. Maybe the wizard to defeat Hades. But too bad your journey will end so soon! This village is mine!" Daevin runs out of the forest.

New Mission: Betrayer!
New goal: Talk to Daniel SHadowblade