Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Help Vault of Ice issues!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2010
Hi ive been stuck on this for a while now... i completed the hall of champs and the grand hall but i still cant get into the vault of ice. as far as i know, other than the locate the beatles quest, that is the only quest i have left on krokotopia... but i havent been to the storm temple yet either which might come after the vault idk.. any suggestions please im so stuck on this -.-

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Some of the colors (especially the light yellow) are difficult to read without mouse-highlighting the text to remove the color formatting.

If you finished the Grand Arena, you will get a quest "Return to Shalek". Returning to Shalek will get you a quest "Find the Fang". At that point, you should be able to enter the Vault of Ice.

If you don't have either of those two quests, then you may have forgotten to talk to Khai Amahte the Great (in the Grand Arena) after you defeated him. Go back to where he is (use your map to find him). You may need to fight him again. When you talk to him, he'll send you to Shalek the Wise, and you can continue on your way.

If Mr. Amahte has nothing to say, you may need to go back to the Arena Master and see what he wants you to do.

If that's also a dead end, send in a ticket to Support.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
xtc420 wrote:
Hi ive been stuck on this for a while now... i completed the hall of champs and the grand hall but i still cant get into the vault of ice. as far as i know, other than the locate the beatles quest, that is the only quest i have left on krokotopia... but i havent been to the storm temple yet either which might come after the vault idk.. any suggestions please im so stuck on this -.-

Ummm, two comments then on to the answers....
1) Very interesting name, surprised it got through.
2) My eyes are hurting from your colors, some which can't be read.

Okay, in that section of Krok:
1) Make the sword series of quests (scabbard, ice, bling, ..., forge)
2) Arena battles until you reach Khai A.
3) Then you can go into Vault
4) Retreat floows Vault.

Once you finish remaking the sword, you are sent back to the mail hall (where the battle circle is), and are sent into the arena. Khai, the last boss battled in the arena, will send you back to the quest giver in the main hall, then into the vault.

If you would just tell us what the last quest you did...did you finish forging the sword? Did you reach Khai? etc, it would make answering much easier.