Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sunstone/sandstone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
:? I am at level 58 and have to craft an amulet. I have everything but the sunstone. Can anyone tell me where the best places are to farm them or buy them.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
dewlover71 wrote:
:? I am at level 58 and have to craft an amulet. I have everything but the sunstone. Can anyone tell me where the best places are to farm them or buy them.

Easiest way to is camp in the bazaar after school and 'farm' them there. Now, some days, none show up for an hour, other days, you can get a few in an hour.

Some bosses drop them, but it is a rare drop. For example, I fought Muglump about a dozen times and got 2 sunstone and 5 sandstone (along with other goodies to sell)...and getting the 2 sunstones I counted myself lucky. Some say the Chancel bosses drop Sunstone, but I have yet to get any in there...but maybe I am unlucky.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
There are four ways to get sunstone...

1. Farm bosses in Chantel and Trial of spheres.

2. Transmute from stone and sandstone. Stone to sandstone, sandstone to sunstone.

3. Buy at bazaar if you are lucky to find them.

4. Harvest them from plants. I have gotten them from Maelstrom Snapdragons. There may be other plants that drop them but not sure which.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life