Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low level teleports in Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
Ok this is really annoying me. So in Mooshu you get like Rank 5 - 6? No problem, a few hits and they're gone but what annoys me is that i found a level 9 in Mooshu! I asked him "How did you get here?" He replyed and went "I teleported to someone." I left him alone so he wouldnt bug me. So i got in a battle with those Ninja Pig things and he joined, i used a life trap what does he use? An imp. I clearly told him to stop it but he carried on. Okay now to the MAIN point. I think that ALL low level teleports should NOT be aloud. I actually had to Flee the fight as he kept using Imps, Firecats and Frost Beetles. Everytime I go in Mooshu all I see is low levels. Mooshu is meant to be for level 34 - 35 and over?? Heres what I think, if they want to get to Mooshu, dont teleport to one of your friends, WORK FOR IT!

P.S. This is why I never add many Lows?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hey i am level 26 and i am in mooshu , please ki dont make it so there is a rule that you hve to be level 30 + to get in because some people just go there at early levels go there to get cool pets

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
hey i am level 26 and i am in mooshu , please ki dont make it so there is a rule that you hve to be level 30 + to get in because some people just go there at early levels go there to get cool pets

I dont mind the level 20's so much its when you get all the REALLY low levels. Like the level 9's i mean they havent even made it into Krokotopia! I do know people want the Cool pets, but sometimes the best things in life come for those who wait! (Well game wise, Work for it xD)

P.S. Dont worry level 26 is fine!! You have high level spells!

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
lucyprice89 wrote:
Ok this is really annoying me. So in Mooshu you get like Rank 5 - 6? No problem, a few hits and they're gone but what annoys me is that i found a level 9 in Mooshu! I asked him "How did you get here?" He replyed and went "I teleported to someone." I left him alone so he wouldnt bug me. So i got in a battle with those Ninja Pig things and he joined, i used a life trap what does he use? An imp. I clearly told him to stop it but he carried on. Okay now to the MAIN point. I think that ALL low level teleports should NOT be aloud. I actually had to Flee the fight as he kept using Imps, Firecats and Frost Beetles. Everytime I go in Mooshu all I see is low levels. Mooshu is meant to be for level 34 - 35 and over?? Heres what I think, if they want to get to Mooshu, dont teleport to one of your friends, WORK FOR IT!

P.S. This is why I never add many Lows?

I uderstand...

Now they can't do that as much...

That would disallow lower level teleports!
Now that wouldn't be funny :(

So this bug PROBABLY can't be fixed.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Dude this is a very bad idea. See I am a fire wizard so i have low health its like in the 1800s. I often cannot find people to partner up with for dungeons. So what I do is I get my Lv. 26 life wizard to help me out. and if she can't port to me in MS i'd be in a heep of trouble. Now not all low LV's are bad. The smart ones that listen to you are the majority anyhow. So if 25% of all low Lvs act like total noobs we stereotype the others lower lvs with them so if you do punish the low level noobs who are (I say again) behave like complete and utter noobs, you are also punishing the ones that act like mature Legendaries and can be helpful and at times life saving.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
lucyprice89 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

I dont mind the level 20's so much its when you get all the REALLY low levels. Like the level 9's i mean they havent even made it into Krokotopia! I do know people want the Cool pets, but sometimes the best things in life come for those who wait! (Well game wise, Work for it xD)

P.S. Dont worry level 26 is fine!! You have high level spells!

What about me? I'm level 23 (almost 24) and I've been to Mooshu AT LEAST 30 times. I don't die there either. I just go to help my friends out and complete quests with them.

P.S. I'm Balance wizard so ...

Amber Lifewhisper
Adept Sorcerer
Level 23 (almost 24!)
"Secret shopper"

Don't forget to see me around the spiral! Mostly Mooshu and Krokotopia.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
For some reason i have not seen this (i am in mooshu and lvl 39 life).
I'll keep a look out :D . i hope to see you

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I think they should be allowed in Mooshu but they cannot fight. Unless they unlock Mooshu or Marley Bone. I have a friend he is in Celestia at level 32.
They should lock gates but only let them in Jade Palace.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
Shadow0707 wrote:
Dude this is a very bad idea. See I am a fire wizard so i have low health its like in the 1800s. I often cannot find people to partner up with for dungeons. So what I do is I get my Lv. 26 life wizard to help me out. and if she can't port to me in MS i'd be in a heep of trouble. Now not all low LV's are bad. The smart ones that listen to you are the majority anyhow. So if 25% of all low Lvs act like total noobs we stereotype the others lower lvs with them so if you do punish the low level noobs who are (I say again) behave like complete and utter noobs, you are also punishing the ones that act like mature Legendaries and can be helpful and at times life saving.

I cant find anyone either, but i get through it by using henchmen, they're quite handy. I've beat Mooshu 2 times now. Well i did, until my brother deleted my level 52 life -_-