Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A lvl 12 vs a magus ice wizard in rank pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
This is really really off am not complaining just yet but can sombody tell me
why i vs a lvl 38 magus wizard when i was only a lvl 12 fire wizar??????????????

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
It's the ranking system, everyone knows about it too.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Because you were higher rank than him, by the sounds of it you must have been close to warlord and he was a private. If he had been your level he would have had similar rank to you. A level 10 warlord usually has most if not all of arena gear and it would be kind of unfair to pit them against same level with no gear. It makes the game a challenge which apparently you do not embrace. Try leveling up your wizard to 60, there you will find the balance you are looking for.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
travisAk wrote:
Try leveling up your wizard to 60, there you will find the balance you are looking for.

No, legendary pvp may have the balance of levels, but it is far from "balanced." I would level up to level 33 to pvp. At higher ranks you may fight high levels, but I beat a level 55 fire on my 33 ice, it shouldn't be too hard. Also since fire is geared for 1v1, you should have no problem at all.

-Solstice64

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Solstice64 wrote:
travisAk wrote:
Try leveling up your wizard to 60, there you will find the balance you are looking for.

No, legendary pvp may have the balance of levels, but it is far from "balanced." I would level up to level 33 to pvp. At higher ranks you may fight high levels, but I beat a level 55 fire on my 33 ice, it shouldn't be too hard. Also since fire is geared for 1v1, you should have no problem at all.

-Solstice64
I was only suggesting that if the OP wanted to consistently fight people of equal rank he could do that at legendary. The ranking system provides a challenge yes, but where there is a challenge an opportunity is created. To beat someone at a higher level than you comes with some bragging rights. Besides it would be kind of boring if a level 10 warlord with full arena gear had to fight only level 10 privates with no gear and make finding a match ten times as long.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
what rank are you my lvl 5 fire fought a lvl 34 ice and won then got 0 points