Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Healing Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2011
So I am new, been reading up a bunch on things and pets in particular, but I can not find a guide that actually has level relevant information. My current question is when and where is the first pet you can get that can get a healing type ability (spritely or maybe there is others?)? Any info would be helpful as most of the pet guides say where things might drop but I have no idea what level these areas are.

Thanks

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Not many pets have this extremely rare abilty.I can only think of one pet with this talent the sea dragon.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Infeareal wrote:
So I am new, been reading up a bunch on things and pets in particular, but I can not find a guide that actually has level relevant information. My current question is when and where is the first pet you can get that can get a healing type ability (spritely or maybe there is others?)? Any info would be helpful as most of the pet guides say where things might drop but I have no idea what level these areas are.

Thanks

Best info on this, and a lot of things, is on wizard 101 Central. They have a link off the 'Community Portal' on the bar to the left.

But, crown pets, such as the 'firece hound' that comes with the Massive Castle card, and the sea dragon, are good picks.

You can also spend crowns mating with a friends pet who has a desired trait...after a few breedings you should have it.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
if you just started, you should be in wizard city, as far as i know most of the pets that can get the ability spritley are in celestia so your a bit far. There are boss drop pets that may get spritley but i am not 100% sure, you can also buy crowns pets and hatch with people who do have spritley.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Infeareal wrote:

Thanks

I believe there is a Pixie rare one (not sure) but I think there is one or two others. Spritely is obviously the most popular pet-casted spell.