Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where are the level 44 Storm + Ice boots?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I'm crafting level 44 clothes for my Storm/Ice wizard that just entered DS (using my lvl 58 Death wizard to do the actual crafting because it has to be done in the Dragon's Roost). I purchased (and also crafted) the Robe and Hat recipes from Todor Warchanter in the Grand Chasm but he doesn't have the boot recipe I need! He has all six robe and hat recipes but only three boot recipes (Stom/Balance, Storm/Death and Storm/Life).
Am I missing something? I checked all the other vendors in DS and they have all six boot recipes for the other schools. Why would there only be half of them for Storm?

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Momin8r wrote:
I'm crafting level 44 clothes for my Storm/Ice wizard that just entered DS (using my lvl 58 Death wizard to do the actual crafting because it has to be done in the Dragon's Roost). I purchased (and also crafted) the Robe and Hat recipes from Todor Warchanter in the Grand Chasm but he doesn't have the boot recipe I need! He has all six robe and hat recipes but only three boot recipes (Stom/Balance, Storm/Death and Storm/Life).
Am I missing something? I checked all the other vendors in DS and they have all six boot recipes for the other schools. Why would there only be half of them for Storm?

Do you know what the robe and hat are called? For example "Robe of the -----"? I'll do some looking around and see if I can find them though.