Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Hound

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I am trying to hatch with a Storm Hound I have tried 4 times now and it cost 30,000 gold and I failed all the time. I thought of buying it and i went to the pet store and saw it cost at around 15,000 crowns that more then a house from the crown shop. I think you should make it easier to get or purchase. I also think you should let it be a gold item pet too.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
daman10 wrote:
I am trying to hatch with a Storm Hound I have tried 4 times now and it cost 30,000 gold and I failed all the time. I thought of buying it and i went to the pet store and saw it cost at around 15,000 crowns that more then a house from the crown shop. I think you should make it easier to get or purchase. I also think you should let it be a gold item pet too.

Things aren't always gonna be easy in this game. Luckily most pets are drops, including the stormhound. I'm not quite sure what level you are but when your in the 40's-50's you get to fight malistaire and he does drop the storm hound. It is a rare pet so you probably wont get it on the first try. Also if you are trying for a certain pet, try to use a pet with a lower pedigree than the other pet:
For example
Your pet: 45(11)
The 45 is the possible pedigree (i think)
Their pet: 54(21)
The 54 is higher than the 45 this increases the chance you get the stormhound (so ive heard and has worked for me)