Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 58 Pets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Well, judging from the Roaming Mounts video I saw that we can expect three new pets coming to the spiral ;) I have assumed, as many others have, that it is the level 58 pets. A Humongofrog for Myth, a Kraken for Storm, and a Scarecrow for Death. What do you think the rest are? My guesses are:

Ice: Ice Wyvern
Balance; Scorpion
Life: Centaur
Fire: Phoenix

What do you think?

* Psst... did anyone see a 'grey' horse mount, new plants, and furniture? Maybe its just me... *

;)

Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
yeah i think the same what if they make all the lvl. 58 spells pets i mean wouldn't it be awessome if they sell it for crowns or gold or get it from your teachers it would boost people to buy crowns and play more 8) :D :?

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
julesgrusien wrote:
Well, judging from the Roaming Mounts video I saw that we can expect three new pets coming to the spiral ;) I have assumed, as many others have, that it is the level 58 pets. A Humongofrog for Myth, a Kraken for Storm, and a Scarecrow for Death. What do you think the rest are? My guesses are:

Balance; Scorpion

What do you think?

* Psst... did anyone see a 'grey' horse mount, new plants, and furniture? Maybe its just me... *

;)
I see what your getting at, but that doesnt solve the mystery of what spells they could give. Could they give the actual 58 spells? Could they give a brand new spell? nobody knows. But the reason i say a "brand new spell" is because they could release something new and surprise us. It would be cool to have a mini snake lady slithering next to a Myth wizard. Or a mini Ra next to a Balance. I just think it would be cute. :-D Does anybody agree?

Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
julesgrusien wrote:

Balance; Scorpion

What do you think?

;)

i can not wait for the new world and the new lvl 58 pets
i think that they will be

life- forest lord
myth- humongofrog(on viedo)
death- scarecrow(on viedo)
fire- phoenix or fire dragon
ice- ice wyvern
storm-kracken(on viedo)
balance- judgement :-D :-D or power nova :-D :-D
i cant wait to get my balance pet whatever it may be
what do you think they will be?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I CANT WAIT :D i think
Fire - Genie
Ice - Snow angel
Death - Skeletal Dragon
Storm - Leviathan pet
Balance - Ra pet
Myth - Medusa
Life - Forest lord
And i also think there might be pets for
Star - Star Dragon
Moon - Moon Unicorn
Sun - Sunzilla
Hope you like my ideas!
- Haley Sparklestone :D

Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
julesgrusien wrote:

Balance; Scorpion

What do you think?

;)

Actuly I think ra should be lv 58 pet for balance

pssssst storm should be a levethin

You dindent sy myth ;) it should bemedusa

medusa + ra = a medusa with 2 ank ;) :-) :-) 8)

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Anilite16 wrote:
julesgrusien wrote:

Balance; Scorpion

What do you think?

;)

i can not wait for the new world and the new lvl 58 pets
i think that they will be

life- forest lord
myth- humongofrog(on viedo)
death- scarecrow(on viedo)
fire- phoenix or fire dragon
ice- ice wyvern
storm-kracken(on viedo)
balance- judgement :-D :-D or power nova :-D :-D
i cant wait to get my balance pet whatever it may be
what do you think they will be?

Ok first

The Life wizard had the scarecrow pet not Death, but the Girl that had came into the picture was life too and had a kraken pet. So more than likely these arent the school pets but possible new pets that KI has been trying to create. They might even end up as drops in WinterTusk when it arrives.

I would consider the possibility of death's pet being Scarecrow, but those pets were all just for testing. So we can't really assume anything.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
I honestly wanna know how are we gonna obtain the new pets most likely from doing quests for the new spells.