Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't finish Initiate Crafting Quest!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
KI you really need to fix this. I crafted 2 Constellation Jewels and 2 Stingers of the Scorpion and when I went to Felicia Worthington, she still had that gray question mark over her head. What went wrong KI? Don't tell me I have to have those 4 in my bag because I sold them because they were filling my bagback! KI you need to fix this because I spent a lot of money and work devoted to crafting this thing I don't want to see it all wasted!

Administrator
The quest clearly states you need to bring her the items. It's not enough that you crafted them, you must bring them to her.

You can either re-craft them, or if you're lucky enough, you can find them in the Bazaar.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The quest clearly states you need to bring her the items. It's not enough that you crafted them, you must bring them to her.

You can either re-craft them, or if you're lucky enough, you can find them in the Bazaar.

I took youre advice and bought them and she wont accept them.

Hero
May 27, 2009
pawnfirst007 wrote:

I took youre advice and bought them and she wont accept them.

Buying them only works if you've actually crafted them to begin with. If you didn't craft them at all, it won't count.

Step One: Craft the Items

Step Two: Bring the Items to the Quest Giver

Step Three: Turn in Quest

These three steps are common to all crafting quests.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
alanthewizard101 wrote:
KI you really need to fix this. I crafted 2 Constellation Jewels and 2 Stingers of the Scorpion and when I went to Felicia Worthington, she still had that gray question mark over her head. What went wrong KI? Don't tell me I have to have those 4 in my bag because I sold them because they were filling my bagback! KI you need to fix this because I spent a lot of money and work devoted to crafting this thing I don't want to see it all wasted!
well, the game people don't know you do these things. of course you have to bring her it.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
You have to craft the items and then turn them into Felicia. All of the crafting quests are like this. If you run out of backpack space, just stick them in your bank/shared bank. That way you're sure not to sell them. Also, depending on your level, these can be re-crafted very easily.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2010
Here is other advice.
Step One: Buy recipies .
Step two: Go to the bazaar and buy the daggers or clothes that you need.
Step three: go to her/him/it and return the things and earn your badge.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
iceking355 wrote:
Here is other advice.
Step One: Buy recipies .
Step two: Go to the bazaar and buy the daggers or clothes that you need.
Step three: go to her/him/it and return the things and earn your badge.

It doesn't work that way. You have to actually craft the tems to get credit for them.