Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-8-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
i feel that the new amulets ruin the game because if someone is ice and they get a storm amulet they are unbalanced so they would have power and defense. and as a member i think this is unfair because i am paying good money for this game and all the items that come out are all crowns so i think a good idea is to let subscribers buy anything in the crown shop for gold so lets say wings could be 100k for subsribers or something so subscribers at least get more because ppl that but corwns open it all up forever and its cheaper than subs and they still have some crowns to spend
on anything they want and we are paying money every year to play and everything that comes out really does not bother us because we pay a lot of money al ready and we do NOT want to pay more. if this idea does not suit you then maybe make an auction house where you cant put anything on market that you do not need and you choose how much to sell it for maybe 100 gold may 200k gold but when someone else buys it you get he money and if you overflow money maybe make a place in your bank for money. or have a subscribers shop so only subscribers can buy cool items out of it.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Bear trapper: Defeat 25 bears
Bear hunter: Defeat 50 bears
Bear poacher: Defeat 100 bears

Werewolve: Defeat 50 wolves

Fisherman: Defeat 30 Lophians

Windchill: Finish off 100 enemies with Ice attacks.

Scorching Heat: Finish off 100 enemies with Fire attacks

High Voltage: Finish off 100 enemies with Storm attacks

Medic: Heal 100 wizards in a battle

Executioner: Finish off 100 enemies with Death attacks

Demigod: Finish off 100 enemies with Myth attacks

Administrator
There are some great ones here! We were discussing badges (both what we have and new types we could potentially add in the future), and there are definitely some interesting and creative ones there (ones that we had thought of, and ones we hadn't). ::grin::.

New Feedback Friday coming up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea