Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-8-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
We've made it through another week, and you know what that means! Yes indeed, it's time for another Feedback Friday.

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Let's talk badges today! If you could create ONE badge for something in game that doesn't currently have a badge associated with it, what would it be, and what would you name it?

For example, I'd create a badge for someone who has taken 100 plants to elder. The title would be - Green Thumb. It can be anything in game! Looking forward to seeing your ideas!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
A few of my ideas:

A badge for crafting all the furniture items: master carpenter

A badge for taking a certain amount of pets to epic: Master Pet Trainer

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
For someone who has used their swords attack 100 they should get the badge Swords Master

Defender
May 21, 2009
I have a couple of badge ideas that I hope that you would like.

Best Friend: Have maximum amount of friends.

Jack ofAll Trades: Have a spell from every school.

Average Gardener: Raise 25 different plants to elder.

Plant Enthusiast: Raise 50 different plants to elder.

Expert Farmer: Raise 75 different plants to elder.

Botanist: Raise 100 different plants to elder.

I hope you like my badeg ideas, ty for reading.

P.S:
For the plant badges I didn't know how many plants were there in Wizard101, they can be adjusted to fit the amount of plants there are.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
We've made it through another week, and you know what that means! Yes indeed, it's time for another Feedback Friday.

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Let's talk badges today! If you could create ONE badge for something in game that doesn't currently have a badge associated with it, what would it be, and what would you name it?

For example, I'd create a badge for someone who has taken 100 plants to elder. The title would be - Green Thumb. It can be anything in game! Looking forward to seeing your ideas!

my badge would be the Fire caster just for you teacher you have casted all the fire spells

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
if i could make a badge, it would be called pet adopter. you would have to buy or earn at least five pets and raise and feed them un till they reach epic. :D

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
I'd make badges according to the number of pets you have, like:

5 Pets: Pet Owner

10 Pets: Pet Collector

20 Pets: Pet Enthusiast

50 Pets: Pet Fanatic

At least one of all pets available by conventional means (drop, buy, or quest pets): Pet Hero

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I would make a badge for those who have been muted and they would HAVE to wear it. It would be called Muted for being bad. Maybe it could be bright pink too. There is nothing wrong with a bit of shame as a deterrent.

ellie

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
My badges would be:

master warrior: defeat 200,000 opponents

grandmaster warrior: defeat 500,000 opponents

legendary warrior: defeat 1,000,000 opponents

ultimate warrior: defeat 5,000,000 opponents

child of gods: defeat 10,000,000 opponents

best player: defeat 1,000,000,000 opponents

supreme overlord: get to rank number 2,000 in PVP

wizard101 addict: play wizard101 for 100,000 hours

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
Death Dealer for over 500 one shot kills.
Defense Master for blocking over 100 criticals
The Absent for passing over 500 times during battles
The Protector for shielding others over 250 times

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I wonder if this means my badge thread was noticed.

If I could pick one, it would be:

Heal six times in one fight for the badge: Energizer bunny

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Let's see....

COMPLETIONIST - Complete all quests currently in the Spiral

That's the badge I'd make :)

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
A badge for completing:

All the quests in grizzleheim: Runemaster

Every quest in the Spiral: Master of the Spiral

Six legendary Wizards: Wizard101 Enthusiast

Completed the Moon temple 100 times: Moon Master

Completed test of the Spheres 50 Times: Honorary Celestian

Completed all of Zekes quests: Spiral Explorer

Completed all history books quests: Spiral Historian

Community Leader
Professor I about started laughing when I saw this topic :)
Of course the one badge I would die for is Master of Housing/Interior Decorator I know, I know but I still would love it.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Wooden Chest Theif
How to get badge: Collect 50 or more wooden chest in each world. :D

Regredent Hog
How to get badge: Collect 60 or more regredents in each world. :D

I know my ideas sound hard, but I like a challeng. :D

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
Delver
Jul 04, 2010
I'd like a badges for pets that grow similarly to the gardening and crafting badges that would give us perks towards training our pets such as getting more points from the games itself, to picking a talent or locking a talent out so that it can't be passed on for examples.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Professor Falmea wrote:

A badge that i think should be on the game is called.....
1: Beginer traveler- has completed 1 world
2: Mage traveler- Has completed 5 worlds
3: Master Traveler- Has completed ALL worlds Including the best World Celestia!
Ryan Spellblade, magus conjurer, level 34 (for now!)

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
How about one for defeating all five of those cheating bosses in stormriven? The ones that spawn from pylons and all use the same duel circle. It would be something like, conqueror of the pylons. also as far as I know there arent any for defeating fish, eels, water lurkurs, celestians or water moles.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
Defender
Feb 24, 2009
pizzamonkey71 wrote:
Professor,
A badge for completing GH. Monster Masher. :D

Nah, it would have to be Bear wrestler

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Grandmaster Explorer: Do all of Zeke's quests wc-ds
Cheat Master: Defeat 5 cheating bosses
World Master: Do all main and side quests wc-ds
Fisherman: Defeat 100 Voltic Eels
Eel Snatcher: Defeat 200 Voltic Eels
Eel Slayer: Defeat 350 Voltic Eels
Mole Thrower: Defeat 50 Water Moles
Mole Destroyer: Defeat 200 Water Moles
Mole Master: Defeat 500 Water Moles
Astral Prodigy: Collect all star/moon/sun spells

William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Lone Wolf- Solo every non-cheating boss, dungeon, and tower in the entire game (Save for the spell quest ones) It's kind of fun to try, it takes some real work, and it actually can be done (Me and a few people I know have done it) It is a badge that you have to really work for, like Undead Slayer or something. Idk, I think it would be cool :D