Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone vs. MooShu

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Okay, there are a lot of people saying that Marleybone is bad because it is dark, boring, and too long. It takes too long to load. That the dogs are weak and lazy because they can't get their own purses and umbrellas. And that they've taken over the Spiral. That the cats have the right to try to take it over. It's too hard. And the sidewalks there stink.

Yet, some people say that MooShu is bad because it has awful enemies. And that it has bad characters. The clothing is bad. The items are terrible. It's drops stink. The crafting is too hard. Black Lotus is a killer. There are too many glitches. Hating the Cave of Solitude. And the bosses are SOO annoying!

Some say Marleybone is awesome because it has a great storyline. The characters are amazing. The housing is awesome. We all love British people. Cute doggies, kitties, and mice FTW. London, England is awesome. AIR SHIPS! Advanced technology. Scientists and explorers. Awesome pun overloads (do you beg to differ? Haha!). Big Ben is an addicting dungeon. And the characters are very nice and inviting.

Others say MooShu is awesome because it's bright and sunshiney. Ancient Japan/China is awesome. Farm animals FTW. You will NEVER go wrong with Ninja Pigs. Samoorai Cows are awesome. Short world. Full of life. Super easy. And Jade Oni is fun to fight over and over and over.

Yep. Marleybone and MooShu. Long-time rivals. People have been fighting about this for a LONG time... we're gonna settle this. Right here on this topic. I like Marleybone better. Which do YOU choose?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I love Mooshu! I was happy to get out of Marleybone. Now if I could be done with Celestia, I'll be a happy camper.

Explorer
Oct 28, 2010
Marlybone...check that, Mooshu... on second thought Marlybone...then again, Mooshu......Marlyshu? Moobone? Why must I choose?

I love (and loath) both these worlds for the reasons stated above. So i cast one vote for each world.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
I love both worlds. I love the culture and storylines of both worlds, as well as the appropriate levels of challenge. Even though it was always nighttime in Marleybone, the music in that world, as well as the design of the world and the characters, really took my breath away from the moment I stepped through the Spiral Door from the dreary, sandy Krokotopia.

On the other hand, Mooshu was a very relaxing world and a real leisure to work my way through. Nothing in that world was too hard or too easy. That world also had an awesome storyline and characters.

If I was forced to choose, however, I'd choose Marleybone as my favorite. I liked the MB bosses a little more than I liked the MS bosses.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
OH MY GOSH I hate marleybone so much that i uasully barely ever play on the character there yet i LOVE mooshu especially jade oni lol and ur right you will NEVER go wrong with ninja pigs

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I like them both. I'm a quarter-English, so I appreciate Marleybone and it's nod to Great Britain back in the day. I also love Asian culture, so MooShu is like a home away from home for me. The only thing I don't like about Marleybone is the sidewalks (or lack thereof) and MooShu is the fact that the storyline becomes a tad confusing.