Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 60 Ice Henchmen: More Attacking Please

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2009
Whenever i get a level 60 minion, all it does is taunt. Like when it had nine pips, from just towering itself, and blading me with ice blades (I'm not even an ice wizard I:), it used some threat spell; i think it was distract, for like so many rounds. Then, it didn't even attack when it saved up pips from blading me with ice blades. does it even snow angel?

KI, can you make ice henchmen level 60 attack more powerful in attacking (snow angel), and make the computer monitor just a slight more smart (using sprites when it needs to, blading itself, attacking at high pip rate, as in attack when it has lots of pips, because normally, it wastes the pips on something kind of dumb)

I think this only happens to me, but i want to make sure since it happens every time i get one.

:-) Justin Titanwraith, Legendary Pyromacer :-)

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I normally don't use henchmen but I had to when I did my level 58 quest. Why is there health so low? Can't you up it to 3000?
Actually, that henchman sounds like my death minion Crypt Walker. It rarely attacks.