Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why no myth polymorph?

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Ki,

Like the title says, why no myth polymorph?? there is one of all the other schools but none for myth?? Is there any plans to change this?

ellie

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
There is a ninja pig polymorph that I think is either death or myth. You need to be able to do the portico to get it.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:
There is a ninja pig polymorph that I think is either death or myth. You need to be able to do the portico to get it.

The pigs are death :(

ellie

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:

its death

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
It is a death ninja pig polymorph. For that matter, no spell mutates to a myth spell either. Were no life or death spells suitable for mutate to myth?

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
I've always thought it would be kinda cool to have a Myth morph, but here's my best guess at why they don't have one. Myth's specialty is summoning monsters and changing they way combat works. Turning into a monster to summon more monsters would be a little odd. Plus, summoning a minion as the polymorph creature and then summoning your own minions would pose a problem. I'm not even sure if a myth polymorph would have minion spells, but this is my best guess.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Cheryl09 wrote:
Ki,

Like the title says, why no myth polymorph?? there is one of all the other schools but none for myth?? Is there any plans to change this?

ellie

Eventually, I hope, there will be a myth polymorph. Maybe it's one of those new spells coming with the Wintertusk patch. You just have to keep a watchful eye on those trainers.