Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Allow the viewing of talents for hybrid pets?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I have a fondness for cross-hatching pets, and try to get various talents onto different pet types. However, one thing that bothers me again and again is the sheer amount of time and snacks that I have to put into checking if a pet has inherited a specific talent or not (especially the dilemma of risking to train/hatch a pet at adult even though it hasn't manifested the talent you want yet, or discard it even though it might manifest the talent at a later point).

I would love to see an item we could, say, spray onto an untrained Baby pet, which would give us a single look at its talent-pool. All 10 talents, mind you. That way, it would allow us to determine if a pet has only managed to inherit selfish/useless talents (such as a Deathblade-giving pet belonging to a myth wizard), without having to put multiple days of training and a ton of snacks into it before concluding that it is no good....

I, for one, would be much more prone to training my hybrid mixes and buying snack-packs/mega-snack-packs if I had an inkling of an idea of what talents I could expect my mixed pet to manifest. :-D