Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World:Christon

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Christon is a world under the leadership of Morganthe while you help the group of rebels defeat her

Prologue:Right after the spiral was made Christon started to get people some of those people were wizards so while they were there they made a new type of magic the magic of Crystals they asked Merle Ambrose if they could teach it at Ravenwood but Ambrose don't allow because of how powerful it was so they went back to Christon to teach they people of Christon which later made
Morganthe interested so she attack on the day of the Grandmaster crystal parade the day when no magic of the Christonians would not work some wizard took the Grandmaster Crystal.

Stroryline:100,000 years after those events Morganthe came back to take leadership of Christon the rebels called Ambrose to send Wizards to help so they could get their Home back.Ambrose calls to go to Christon and help them.More shall be added

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Quest1:What a Dark Crystal

Giver:Merle Ambrose

Objective: go to Christon,Talk to Prince Chirst

Quest Finisher:Prince Christ

Rewards;9000 xp 900 gold Wand of the grand crystal, new rank 9 Spells and one Crystal spell The Rank nine card will be in a different post here is the Crystal spell thou

Crystal strike 150 damage to one monster

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
The next world coming 2 wizard101 should be a fire world.Also christon sounds 2 close 2 christion.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
The next world coming 2 wizard101 should be a fire world.

Sighhhh ... there goes the pyromaniac again.
Well, you all ready had Dragonspyre XD, what more can you want?

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Quest2:Save the rebels

Quest giver: Prince Crist

Objective: save ten Rebels talk to Crist fight ten Crystal spider

Quest ender: Prince Crist

Reward: 1,111 gold 91,111 exp

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
These are the new Rank 9 school spells

Fire: Call of the Sun Dot spell does 1,111 first time then 500 every four rounds

Ice: Drown damage to all monsters 1,222

Thunder: Deluge Damage to all monster 1333

Death: Hades Damage to one monster Dot spell 1,444 first round 433 over 3 round

Life: Artemis does 1,555 to one monster

Myth: Werewolf does 1,666 to one monster

Balance: health Drain take 1,000 health away from a monster and get half of it

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Quest 3: i am crystal

Quest Giver : Prince Chirst

Objective: Go to mount waja talk to general Fa cry

Quest finisher: Fa Cry

Reward:10,000 gold 9,000 exp

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Quest4: back and forth

Quest Giver; fa cry

Objective: talk to prince christ defeat Morcan talk to Fa cry then up then gate

Quest finisher: Fa cry

reward:9,999 exp 1999 gold

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Hi,

I would not like to play in a world with a "Christ" figure, thanks very much. Nor, I suspect, would the Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, and other-spirited wizards who pay to play the game.

Rowan

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
mman17 wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

Idk... Dragonspyre admittedly had a lot of Fire, but I think another one (One that isn't in ruins) would rock.

Lol that and I don't think pyromaniac023 would say that in bias of Fire. (Remember that it would be HARDER for Fire people)

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
cooladdy wrote:

Fire: Call of the Sun Dot spell does 1,111 first time then 500 every four rounds

Two things-
What about Storm? Or was that thunder?
Second thing, the Balance spell seems very Death-ripoff and Death seems like Skeletal Dragon- The Sequel.
I like the Ideas but the damage amounts seem very out of whack... Tweak it a bit and they could be great?

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
sunsword44 wrote:
cooladdy wrote:

Two things-
What about Storm? Or was that thunder?
Second thing, the Balance spell seems very Death-ripoff and Death seems like Skeletal Dragon- The Sequel.
I like the Ideas but the damage amounts seem very out of whack... Tweak it a bit and they could be great?

i had no idea what to do about the damage and sorry for calling storm thunder i was in a rush so thats why i put the high attacks

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
queenlybluebean wrote:
Hi,

I would not like to play in a world with a "Christ" figure, thanks very much. Nor, I suspect, would the Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, and other-spirited wizards who pay to play the game.

Rowan

It does sound a lot like Christ, but it's not. It's spelled Chirst (Cheer-st I think is the way to pronounce it, idk though) and from what I've read he is in no way a reference to Christ. I do think if this was used in the game that it would have to be changed to be "politically correct", but I don't think that's what Cooladdy intended when this was written.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Defender
Sep 28, 2010
sunsword44 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

Idk... Dragonspyre admittedly had a lot of Fire, but I think another one (One that isn't in ruins) would rock.

Lol that and I don't think pyromaniac023 would say that in bias of Fire. (Remember that it would be HARDER for Fire people)
The last fire world was dragonspyre it was released in 2009 the last ice world was in 2010. Fire has been waiting a long time :/ also sunsword44 a new fire world would not make it harder most pyromancers can get past this easily.But yes a fire world that is not burned 2 the ground by a giant dragon would be nice.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

The last fire world was dragonspyre it was released in 2009 the last ice world was in 2010. Fire has been waiting a long time :/ also sunsword44 a new fire world would not make it harder most pyromancers can get past this easily.But yes a fire world that is not burned 2 the ground by a giant dragon would be nice.

Lol I don't mean they would have any trouble with it, I just mean you would have to use a lot of fire prisms

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Quest 5:What is the plan

Quest giver: Fa cry

Objective: talk to Wa jo Defeat A Crystal sprite with the plans talk to Fa Cry

Quest finisher: Fa cry

Reward: 9,111 exp 1,00 gold Deck based on school

(Christon has nothing to do with religion i have a religion but i'm not using it in anyway)

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
cooladdy wrote:
Christon is a world under the leadership of Morganthe while you help the group of rebels defeat her

Prologue:Right after the spiral was made Christon started to get people some of those people were wizards so while they were there they made a new type of magic the magic of Crystals they asked Merle Ambrose if they could teach it at Ravenwood but Ambrose don't allow because of how powerful it was so they went back to Christon to teach they people of Christon which later made
Morganthe interested so she attack on the day of the Grandmaster crystal parade the day when no magic of the Christonians would not work some wizard took the Grandmaster Crystal.

Stroryline:100,000 years after those events Morganthe came back to take leadership of Christon the rebels called Ambrose to send Wizards to help so they could get their Home back.Ambrose calls to go to Christon and help them.More shall be added
wow you did a good job i didn't even try on my world idea ghost town

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Zeke Quest: The flying crystals

Quest Giver: Zeke

Objective find Crystal in rebel camp mount mount waja mighty crystal Grand station old throne room new throne room spider castle

Quest Finisher: Zeke

Reward: 9,000 exp 9,000 gold 2 training pips Wand based on school

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
cooladdy wrote:

Objective find Crystal in rebel camp mount mount waja mighty crystal Grand station old throne room new throne room spider castle

By Christon, do you mean like the religion?

Anyways, this is, I'm afraid, not very well thought out and without much punctuation.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
cooladdy wrote:

Hey Cooladdy,

I'm reading your post as promised, since you read my story of Scythia.

I like your concept. The World sound a bit like krypton where superman is from, however, I see where persons are confusing it with christ/christianity. That can really draw attention from your story so maybe you could change the Spelling, maybe use a "K" instead of "C" or change the name of the world to something else.

The backgroud is a bit blurry. Who are these rebels? Also in the first Line you said its a world under Morganthe's leadership but then you say she's attacking the world? There needs to be a little more background on the Christonions and their magic then you can move on to the Morganthe bit.

Overall, i like the idea of crystaline magic but i cannot visualize in my head what this place looks like. So perhaps you could give us a description?

Just my two cents,

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/150/26347.ftl#188296

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
mman17 wrote:
cooladdy wrote:

Anyways, this is, I'm afraid, not very well thought out and without much punctuation.

this has is not related to any religion

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:
cooladdy wrote:

Hey Cooladdy,

I'm reading your post as promised, since you read my story of Scythia.

I like your concept. The World sound a bit like krypton where superman is from, however, I see where persons are confusing it with christ/christianity. That can really draw attention from your story so maybe you could change the Spelling, maybe use a "K" instead of "C" or change the name of the world to something else.

The backgroud is a bit blurry. Who are these rebels? Also in the first Line you said its a world under Morganthe's leadership but then you say she's attacking the world? There needs to be a little more background on the Christonions and their magic then you can move on to the Morganthe bit.

Overall, i like the idea of crystaline magic but i cannot visualize in my head what this place looks like. So perhaps you could give us a description?

Just my two cents,

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/150/26347.ftl#188296

I have to agree with Nico on this. The story is too sketchy. The Idea of Crystaline magic is good, and you do need more details.

But as Nico and others have already posted, anything the even resembles "Christ" is not a good idea. Change the spelling so that it in no way even refers to christianity. Such as Crystone or even Kreest. Change the world name to Crystone or something similar. You have not gotten so far into this idea that it would be a good idea to start a new an fresh approach.

Even if your way of pronouncing it is different, as long as the spelling is not changed, I would have to say that a lot players may read and ignore.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
cooladdy wrote:
mman17 wrote:
cooladdy wrote:

this has is not related to any religion

But people of different religions won't play it because they think it is a Christian world. I would have to agree goldendragon18 is really right. It isn't nearly complete anyway.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Book Quest: Crystals full of knowledge

Quest Giver: Sir Fredrick

Find books in Camp 1 Camp 2 Old Throne room new Throne room Spider castle Grand portal