Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low lvls with gargantuan/monsterous

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Well a new phenenamon had hit low lvl PvP enchantments
So many low lvls cast it on their spells like with treasure darkwind combined with monsterous thunder bats dealing about 600-800 per attack

I would ask for a level limit on monsterous and no trade too. to prevent the hassle of banning all treasures and having unbalanced high hits

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Chool121 wrote:
Well a new phenenamon had hit low lvl PvP enchantments
So many low lvls cast it on their spells like with treasure darkwind combined with monsterous thunder bats dealing about 600-800 per attack

I would ask for a level limit on monsterous and no trade too. to prevent the hassle of banning all treasures and having unbalanced high hits

enough with this PvP crying you can do the same thing an hit just as hard,your ideal will just mess up regular game play outside of PvP,I am against level limits on any card in regular game play,and there is no hassle in banning all treasure cards from PvP,and they should be band from PvP if for no other reason then to stop all the crying about treasure cards in PvP and to stop having PvPers complaining about spells and changing the regular game play for everyone else.

Michael RedBlood death level 60

Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
i have noticed that with high level players so far that i have played. just yesterday i played a legendaery storm that used lightning bats hitting over 700 damage. i then criticaled skeletal dragon for the win. it felt pretty rewarding.

I have yet to see low levels do it but it does not surprise me at all. Only thing is i highy doubt kings isle will do anything about this

Dylan Death level 60 death
Blaze Fire level 60 fire

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I'm guilty of doing that. In fact I did that yesterday. I gave my free account wizard some of those spells but I don't use her much and I don't PVP with her. The only reason I have her is she used to help me out with the lower level quests when I needed her.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
First off, gargantuan treasure card is restricted to level 55 and higher so it won't be used by low level players any time soon. So next you say that monstrous is a problem? What do you take out next? Try tacking on a feint to a lightning bat, even more damage, should that be limited too? Every player has the chance to PREPARE their side deck for a pvp battle. I have a solution for your monstrous problem, it's called a shield. Not trying to sound snarky here but I have a low level wizard and enjoy the challenges involved with low level pvp, learn from my losses and am happy with things the way they are.