Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best To Hatch With An Ice Mander/Heckhound?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2011
Hi, me and my friend were working on to get our pets to adults and then hatch to get a new cool pet. She went and bought a Krok from the Secret Shop, and now I'm trying to figure out which one I want. The Ice Mander, or the Heckhound? Which one would be better in hatching with a Krok, to create a cooler pet? I like them both, but they are also expensive and I'd like to buy 1.

Taryn Sunstrider Level 18 Pyromancer

Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
Sorry to tell you but no pets make hybrids except for special promotion pets, The level 48 school pets, and a few others recently discovered. Your best off just using a pet that suits your taste for now and not waste your gold :) Thats what I did atleast :P My balance used a little heckhound named Prince Rocco until he got his hydra, then he upgraded to a spritely pet in Celestia :)

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I actually went and got both when I was in Krok. Here is my question: What school are you? What about your secondary school? I have a life/storm wizard and actually hatched a pet that helps me out with both schools.