Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Egg-stra special little pet

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Someone has appeared in the Shopping Area, and he has a fun new pet for sale. It's an egg! However, this odd looking creature gives ice resist, a tower shield card and a blizzard card, and that's just up to ancient. I cannot wait to see what happens to Cosmo when he hits epic!

Once again, KI, cheers for this odd but very helpful and strangely cute pet!

Erin Ice Weaver Legendary Ice [/color

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Loreis04 wrote:
Someone has appeared in the Shopping Area, and he has a fun new pet for sale. It's an egg! However, this odd looking creature gives ice resist, a tower shield card and a blizzard card, and that's just up to ancient. I cannot wait to see what happens to Cosmo when he hits epic!

Once again, KI, cheers for this odd but very helpful and strangely cute pet!

Erin Ice Weaver Legendary Ice

So far, I've found 5 of the 10 Talents your "Cosmo" can get.
Talents
???
Snowborn (1 Card Blizzard)
Mana Gift (+ Mana)
Ice-Giver (+ Ice Damage)
???
Iceblade (May Cast Iceblade)
Ice-Shot (+ Ice Accuracy)
???
???
???

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
Man i wish i could get it, but.....

CON: don't have enough crowns
PRO: my b-day's coming up

plus i heard that you can hatch it by mixing a collosus and a dragon, so i guess i'll try it

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
kckool wrote:

plus i heard that you can hatch it by mixing a collosus and a dragon, so i guess i'll try it

Operative word there is "can". A friend and I hatched my colossus with his hound, hoping to receive an ice hound. I received....ready?....a heck hound. He received a colossus that he can't equip. It would have been funny if it had not cost almost 20K in gold. Don't count on a rare hatch-I learned not to the hard way.

Peace!

Erin Ice Weaver

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
kckool wrote:

You can't buy an egg pet with crowns

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
fluffy112 wrote:
kckool wrote:

You can't buy an egg pet with crowns

Um...go to the fountain in the Shopping area, and look for the little guy. He is selling wands and a pet that looks exactly like an egg. I believe it is 2,000 crowns, or close to that. Perhaps you mean you cannot purchase an unhatched egg with crowns, in which case, you are correct. The pet of which I am speaking is a holiday (Easter) pet, available from Eggbert in the Shopping area in Wizard City.

Erin Ice Weaver :)

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
The pet and location guide at Wizard101 Central says that the ability to hatch the Egg pet and the Nightmare are just a "teaser" and will only be around for a limited time.

If that's true, get them while you can and enjoy your rare pet.
Maybe not as rare as the Pet Rock, which was available for only 4 days.