Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deal with rank 4 pests?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
The furhtest any of my characters have got in the game is Marleybone. One of my wizards has her plants infected with Explosion Gnats (rank 4) and from what I hear I need access to Moo Shu to buy the level 4 pest killer.

Any other way to deal with these, short of ploughing in the plants?

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I don't think there is any other way. Just hang by the world gate and ask if anyone is going to Mooshu. Someone should be willing to friend you to get you in!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
The best option is to look at the plants and how hard they are to grow, and the level required. (Also going to Wizard 101 Central to see pest types for each plant) Just plant those you can handle.

If you get caught with your overalls around your feet, and you have a higher pest than you can handle, just beg to go to MS or CL and buy the spells there if you are rich.

Or just bury then, sigh.

Plan ahead, react to inndeiate situation, or give up are the options.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
I found two more possible solutions. There are such things as gardening spell treasure cards - my wife got one in trade but her wizard doesn't have high enough skill to use it yet.

Two of my characters are affected and one had a plant die on her. Instead of ploughing it under she's going to leave it in the pot until she has the resources to look after it, then revive it. The pot cost a lot less than the seed did.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
plz don't go to CL. we have enough time controling the lvl pop already. only plant stuff you can handle plz.