Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth wizard vs Myth monster

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
I apologise for posting this:

I have just found out that marleybone and up myth wizards almost have no chance fighting alone against myth monsters, resistance is an even bigger threat to myth than any other school for some reason. Take Shakes O'leary for example, i seemed to get unlucky with him a lot.

The bruiser puts an absorb on Shakes just when i was about to release a kraken, i cast pierce and it fizzles twice, my convert NEVER pops up even though i have four in my deck, my storm also fizzles when i try to use that and i have no damage boosts for it...
sorry, my point was that myth wizards cannot kill any myth monsters on their own, i can't even kill a hooligan without luck in the game.

However a good thing is that if you have a storm enemy... he is dead no matter what!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I keep a separate deck for fighting same school enemies. In that deck I have the MAX amount of converts along with a several more treasure ones in side board. I also add some out of school treasure cards to the side board just in case the converts are being stubborn. I seldom have to use them though.

My same school deck for my myth is filled with single attacks...including ninja pig cards in side deck along with the converts.

Although it is a little more difficult for Myth to defeat Myth enemies, it is possible with the right strategy.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life
Hannah Legendstalker Level 60 Myth

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It sounds like you need a better deck. The level 25 decks allow 5 spells in your school; the level 30 allows 6. That will let you stock more Prisms.