Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help with a quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
I've been working on the quest "ET TU, STATUE" where you look for three drake statues.
I found two of them easily going past the questgiver, but I couldn't find the last one.
Is it inside a boss area? I've been working on this quest for a good number of hours, so any help is appreciated.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I'm having the same problem. I can find an area that looks like a statue should be there, but no statue. I've been over every area and still cannot find the third statue. Were you able to find it?

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
there are 2 near the guy with that quest and there is 1 near the begining of that relm.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
I can't find the history book in "Plaza of the Conquests", can some help me.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
I still cant find it. I have found the first 2 but the last one i cannot.
Please let me know where it is at.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
unlvrocks9 wrote:
I still cant find it. I have found the first 2 but the last one i cannot.

You wander around the sidewalks. The dragon will be glowing bright blue. You really can't miss it. Use your map to make sure you don't go in circles.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
yoshi000 wrote:
<blockquote>
<div>
<cite>unlvrocks9 wrote:</cite>I still cant find it. I have found the first 2 but the last one i cannot.

I cannot locate the last one either. I have done as intensive of a search as if looking for the Stone Rose in other areas. There are a few areas where it looks like a Statue should go, but isn't. I have searched behind buildings, inside buildings and even tried to enter randam buildings thinking maybe it is in a hidden area. No arguement from me, it is hidden very well. Even been down the spiralling bath twice.

Perhaps it is a graphic error of some sort? Perhaps we share the same equipment?

Radeon 3870 512 MB
AsRock 939 SATA-2 mobo
4 GB PC 3200 Ballistic RAM
Athon 64X2 4200
Montego II- Turtle Beach sound card
Windows XP Pro 32 bit
3 Hard Drives - 2 Hitachi and one Barracuda, non-Raid

The harddrives shouldn't have any influence, but maybe there are some issues with the compatibility of software with these components. I still doubt it.

I still can't find the third Statue