Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

malistaire's plan

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Hi guys I needed an anwser about malistaires plan.
I'm lvl 19 and when ever I go to headmaster ambrose he says that we must find out about malistaires plan and I can't, I'm stuck. pls help. thanks :)

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Does he summon you to his office and say that? It's a glitch in the game. You won't see Malistare until you are in DS and you have to fight him.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Press Q to bring up your quest log. You can see what you should be doing in that - you cannot, however, seperate side quests from the main quest (side quests = quests that are mostly stand-alone, and mostly exists to provide you with exp, items and money so you can tackle the higher level areas; main quest = the main storyline quest), so a general good idea is to do everything. Sooner or later you'll progress.

And remember - visit various places every so often. Many people won't have a quest ready for you until you're at a specific level, even if you might already have left the area they are in.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
His plans are to bring his wife back to life doesnt work den he summons the dragon titan(thong that destroyed DS)to bring her back properly.But then you beat him XD

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Harp13 wrote:
Hi guys I needed an anwser about malistaires plan. I'm lvl 19 and when ever I go to headmaster ambrose he says that we must find out about malistaires plan and I can't, I'm stuck. pls help. thanks :)
just keep working on the quests that are on your quest list. he always says that when he has no new information for you. or he does for a while, at least.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Thanks guys that helped cause ive been stuck on that part for so long and i was worried i did something wrong