Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Preview?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 17, 2009
With the pet rock there are new ways of taking care of it, like feeding, sleeping, washing, etc. So is it a preview of how the level 58 pets will be? Oh and will the new pets have hybrids? What do you people think?

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice

Administrator
eioofh wrote:
With the pet rock there are new ways of taking care of it, like feeding, sleeping, washing, etc.

I'm afraid that many of our younger players didn't quite get the April Fool's Joke. The Pet Rock was a novelty pet from the 1970s. Along with the rock, came a care guide, and our Pet Rock instructions page was a parody of that care guide. The Pet Rock functions exactly the same way as all the other pets and requires no extra care.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Dec 12, 2008
It would be nice if pets had more interactive functionality though. I honestly have little to do (excluding gardening and the other features i don't really find interesting) besides PvP and talking to people at level 60 ....

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
I knew it was an april fool's joke ROTFL

I wonder how many wizards bathe their rock LOL

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
eioofh wrote:
With the pet rock there are new ways of taking care of it, like feeding, sleeping, washing, etc.

I'm afraid that many of our younger players didn't quite get the April Fool's Joke. The Pet Rock was a novelty pet from the 1970s. Along with the rock, came a care guide, and our Pet Rock instructions page was a parody of that care guide. The Pet Rock functions exactly the same way as all the other pets and requires no extra care.

Yes I agree they didnt get it but i did. I thought it was funny. Although I am not that much older. I remember my mom telling me about them and i went out and got a rock and colored a face on it and all that. She still has it to this day brought back good memorys. Anyway Good one you guys my husband and I got a good laugh out of that one.