Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death and balance is confusing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
In Nightside you meet Dwyrgon (sorry for spelling) and you see new spells not learned in Ravenwood court. (this is only if you're not death)!

Same with balance and krock (probibaly, I've never got that far in krok, is it like that?)

BUT! If you're not those schools you see you have to go back to dark sprite and stuff. And you can't save you're training points untill nightside (or krok) because you're deck won't be powerful enough.

Can KI hear this, or Greyrose or SOMETHING!!!!!

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
The same spells you get from Arthur and Malorn, you can also get from Dworgyn and Alhazred. There's nothing different about them. Once you learn all the spells from Malorn or Dworgyn, you can learn the next spell on your list from Dworgyn or Alhazred, without having to learn all of your other spells again.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
TeamNancyDrew wrote:
In Nightside you meet Dwyrgon (sorry for spelling) and you see new spells not learned in Ravenwood court. (this is only if you're not death)!

Same with balance and krock (probibaly, I've never got that far in krok, is it like that?)

BUT! If you're not those schools you see you have to go back to dark sprite and stuff. And you can't save you're training points untill nightside (or krok) because you're deck won't be powerful enough.

Can KI hear this, or Greyrose or SOMETHING!!!!!

All the Death spells (thru lvl 16) and Balance spells (level 22?) are available in Ravenwood from the student teachers, and do not differ from those in the school. You can buy dark sprite with the first training point you earn.

As to your point of decks not being powerful enough...I would beg to differ, I have had more than one character make it to DS, and one to CL, without spending more than single training point (the tri-blades from Niles) and doing just fine.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I'm afraid I don't know what you're complaining about. You have to train any school from the level 1 spell.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Sorry i do not exactly know what you mean, but since i have a balance i can clarify a bit, you do not need to go to malorn ashthorn to get the lvl 16 or less spells or arthur wethersfield for lvl 22 and under, after you learn all of their skills your new teacher will take over for class quests.

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
i know the 2 teachers thing is already bad enough but what if you're not a subscriber? y ou can't get any balance spell over 22. it's just bad seperation( or something) of teachers.